Costume Competition at DVD Signing

Home Video / DVD
Posted by: Melissa
December 04, 2009, 11:44 AM

A few days ago we told you about the DVD Blu-Ray signing of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince going on at the HMV at 150 Oxford St. in London on Sunday, Dec. 6: Now, a costume contest has been added to the festivities. The person wearing the best costume will be whisked backstage to meet Tom Felton, Matthew Lewis, Evanna Lynch and Jessie Cave.

Remember: Wristbands are limited; they will be issued at 10 a.m. on a first-come first-serve basis at the store. One wristband per person. The wristbands will allow the fan wearing it to purchase a Blu-Ray DVD a day early and have the chance of getting it signed that afternoon by the actors present. The stars will sign as many as possible in the time allotted. The event runs from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Enjoy, good luck, and remember to send your pictures to images@leakynews.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Da1a_thumb

Oh…to live near London! If I could I’d be there!!!

Erin

Posted by Rin68nyr on December 04, 2009, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Meeeee_thumb

AHHHHHHH THIS JUST MAKES ME WANNA GO MORE!! I wear the most unique outfits.. if only i could meet my idol :‘( i’m so upset.. please god.. if you love me.. let me go!!!!! :’(

Posted by ☾★LOONY★☾ on December 04, 2009, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I agree with jonfrog {ROAR} !!!!!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 04, 2009, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Skye_sweetnam_thumb

Seriously wish I lived in London now.

Posted by Elderwand103 [FTC!] on December 04, 2009, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Super cool… wish I was there.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 04, 2009, 05:20 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I truly wish that I resided in London for events like these.

Posted by Kirk on December 04, 2009, 06:20 PM report to moderator
Downsize_-_copy__2__thumb

yea downer but i wish luck to who ever wins ha

Posted by Kewlguy21 on December 04, 2009, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Love to live in London :( Can’t go to these things!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 05, 2009, 04:11 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_half_blood_prince_thumb

awesome! I ‘might’ be going on sundayy but too bad I don’t have a costume.

Posted by 70y on December 05, 2009, 04:17 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

lol this thing gets cooler with each update. If any you guys do get to go, I hope you have a great day and a fun time with the costume party :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on December 05, 2009, 04:27 AM report to moderator
Playermodel

why can’t we have this in canada

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on December 05, 2009, 05:43 AM report to moderator

So cool. Wish I could.

Posted by Leeann on December 05, 2009, 06:15 AM report to moderator
Skye_sweetnam_thumb

Seriously wish I lived in London now.

Posted by Elderwand103 [FTC!] on December 05, 2009, 07:42 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

i would be soo inbrassed but it would be fun

Posted by alicia00 on December 05, 2009, 09:01 AM report to moderator
Photo_235_thumb

I wanna live in England….and I was there, in that HMV shop on 13.november..I would like to go there NOW ..too bad I live in Estonia..:(

Posted by Triin on December 05, 2009, 09:14 AM report to moderator

"Time is short, and unless the few of us who know the truth stand united, there is no hope for any of us."