Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Sneak Peek Online

DH Film
December 04, 2009, 11:45 AM

Check it out! Part of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  sneak peek is now online and you can enjoy it right here. UPDATE: Screencaps are now here. You will see and hear someone, Mr. Ollivander (John Hurt) or Xeno Lovegood (Rhys Ifans) speaking about the three Deathly Hallows, see the Pervell grave at Godric's Hollow, Trio dashing through London, through the woods, very exciting business, enjoy!
UPDATE 2: Adam let us know about a much clearer version here.

Thanks much Orkim and Portkey!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Photo-0024_thumb
j@m ITS JUST A TEASER and it shows perfectly because in that time Ron leaves.and most of the time Harry and hermione are alone.There is still Ron/hermione the kiss everything.BTW OMGGGGGG THE BEST MOVIE EVER
Posted by Macedonian on December 04, 2009, 10:49 AM report to moderator
Q3_thumb

@ J@M;;; What on earth are you talking about?

Posted by KennedyJames on December 04, 2009, 10:53 AM report to moderator

No it isn’t.

Posted by Lisee_Lu on December 04, 2009, 11:10 AM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

I think it looks good! Perfect atmosphere. I also think that some people are way too invested in the romance part of the story line. It’s such a minor part of the overall story. The major affect of any romance is Hermione’s sadness after Ron leaves – and those scenes are minus Ron! How can anyone say that this clip is offering too many Harry/Hermione moments – there were none. It indicates too great a focus on the “shipping”. I starting to get annoyed at the “shipping” stuff – it’s not about that! It’s about friendship, loyalty, action and adventure. It’s not a romance novel!

Posted by sueml on December 04, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

I’m not understanding the H/Hr momnets people are complaining about. Ron did disappear for a bit and it was just them two together for a while.

Oh well, I loved the clip. I wonder if they will show Rupert splinched or just show the blood on Emma hands.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on December 04, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

any news is good news

Posted by madcap magician {ROAR!} on December 04, 2009, 11:42 AM report to moderator
Playermodel

this looks good’ not the video. but the movie in general.

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on December 04, 2009, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

I DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS I CAN TAKE. I’M GOING TO HAVE A HEART FAILURE.

Posted by accioangela on December 04, 2009, 11:45 AM report to moderator
Iconator_4a84e48cd91bc7150c419e167949a783_thumb

this is pretty exciting. it’s a great eser!

i think i’m having the 20-something equivalent to a heart attack

Posted by cosmo409 on December 04, 2009, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

I agree…it was quite a while where it was Just Harry and Hermoine in the book. It looks to me like they’re stickig to the books better than in some of the previous ones. I like it!

Erin

Posted by Rin68nyr on December 04, 2009, 11:53 AM report to moderator

Please can someone transcribe what Xenophilius says???

Posted by Roonil Wazlib on December 04, 2009, 12:02 PM report to moderator

Gave me goosebumps!

So long as those were not the entire lengths of those scenes, I am momentarily appeased – and reassured.

Posted by Jillxoxo on December 04, 2009, 12:05 PM report to moderator

вау!!! вот это видео

Posted by Fox15 on December 04, 2009, 12:07 PM report to moderator
Dumbledoreflames_thumb

It’s definitely John Hurt’s voice.

Posted by Albus Dumbledore on December 04, 2009, 12:14 PM report to moderator

can’t wait, looked fantastic.

Posted by jain on December 04, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator

As the snake slid swiftly past him, Harry could have sworn a low, hissing voice said, "Brazil, here I come.... Thanksss, amigo."