Join PotterCast on Livestream Today at Noon for Deathly Hallows Talk and More

PotterCast
December 04, 2009, 11:46 AM

UPDATE: Thanks to all who were patient and joined us for the show. Be sure to check out that DH preview right here.

Excited by all the recent Half-Blood Prince, Ultimate Collector's Editions DVDs and especially the new looks at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows films? Please join PotterCast who will be on Livestream very very soon, starting at Noon (12pm Eastern) where we will be discussing all the great news of late. Listening is easy at this link to our Livestream channel, but please register (free!) to take part in the text chat. Hope to see you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Always_thumb

Woo i’m actually going to get to listen to one :D normally miss them.

Posted by spiritbound on December 05, 2009, 05:08 AM report to moderator
Lianne_2_thumb

WoW! My first live Pottercast. :D

Posted by ane_drew on December 05, 2009, 05:22 AM report to moderator
Dobby_thumb

Leakys Pottercast RULE!!!

Posted by lionheart62 on December 05, 2009, 05:41 AM report to moderator

I’m listening now =)

Posted by Leeann on December 05, 2009, 06:13 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I was the one that did the sexy beast thing lol. Frak was doing this dance and I thought he was trying to be sexy so I said that xD.

Great ending though!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 05, 2009, 07:18 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

wow it looks soo good that i cant discribe how it looks i am supper duper excited

Posted by alicia00 on December 05, 2009, 07:44 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Is it done? I guess i missed it again…

Posted by Mr. Brightside on December 05, 2009, 08:03 AM report to moderator
Weasleys-da_small_thumb

it was my first live and i only got there for the last MINUTE……

it’s really cool though to chat and all, i’ll be there next time :D

Posted by just another weasley ROAR,OoM2GS on December 05, 2009, 08:03 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

I got HBP dvd today.. has it come out yet? NO

Posted by barmyginger94 on December 05, 2009, 08:49 AM report to moderator
Earthforeverava_thumb

I have yet to watch any of the podcasts since I’m usually not around during the live broadcast, so I just read the transcripts instead.

Posted by leigia on December 05, 2009, 09:55 AM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

As soon as the hbp dvd comes out, I want a deathly hallows count down. :-)

Posted by sgreeter8888 on December 05, 2009, 04:52 PM report to moderator

I agree with the heads up- a little more notice would be helpful!! looking forward to the show!

Posted by PotterMom05 on December 05, 2009, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Me3_thumb

I missed it!

Posted by Aitch Davis on December 06, 2009, 06:26 PM report to moderator
Me3_thumb

I missed it!

Posted by Aitch Davis on December 06, 2009, 06:26 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahaha

Posted by wing on December 07, 2009, 04:53 AM report to moderator

[i]"Hem, hem,"[/i] said Professor Umbridge.[br]"I wonder," said Professor McGonagall in cold fury, turning on Professor Umbridge, "how you expect to gain an idea of my usual teaching methods if you continue to interrupt me? You see, I do not generally pe