HBP DVD Press Interviews

Home Video / DVD
December 05, 2009, 08:33 AM

As part of the release for the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD (with the Deathly Hallows sneak ), members of the cast have done several new interviews. Now available are videos from the AP, ITN and WireImage as follows:

Update: ET Canada continues their HBP interviews, this with Bonnie Wright

AP:  Dan Radcliffe on the Blu-ray Live screening of HBP

ITN: Dan, Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright  (with some behind the scenes footage)
        Dan Radcliffe on possibility of being invisible
        Rupert Grint on Christmas presents

WireImage: Producer David Heyman, Dan Radcliffe and Rupert Grint
                   Bonnie Wright and Tom Felton
                   Jessie Cave, James and Oliver Phelps and Dave Legeno

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Water_lilies_thumb

I always like Tom Felton’s interviews in particular.

Posted by sgreeter8888 on December 05, 2009, 11:20 AM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

Emma Watson is conspicuously absent from these interviews.

Posted by sgreeter8888 on December 05, 2009, 11:23 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait for Tuesday to watch the DVD!

Posted by Kirk on December 05, 2009, 11:33 AM report to moderator
Hpq-07_thumb

I wish Emma Watson was in one of these interviews!

Posted by ars98 on December 05, 2009, 12:59 PM report to moderator

Emma is not in these interviews ‘cause she’s at university right now. She’s got a life too, people! ;)

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on December 05, 2009, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Piercing2_thumb

Almost there!!!! I am so getting it for Christmas, and fastasticalll for all the new and imporoved great stuff on the features DVD section!

Posted by harrypottergirlll on December 05, 2009, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

wait wait wait. can someone please tell me something: the non-blu-ray normal 2-disc special edition they always have – that won’t have the DH preview? i mean, i know they’re pushing the blue-ray – but….

Posted by abandonedboyjon on December 05, 2009, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

the inturviwes are cute

Posted by alicia00 on December 05, 2009, 10:05 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

I guess that makes sense that Emma is at college, but it would seem that there would be some way to interview her anyway in the US, maybe with a webcam or something. I don’t know much about these things. It just seems really odd to have her left out.

Posted by sgreeter8888 on December 05, 2009, 11:11 PM report to moderator
Earthforeverava_thumb

Cool videos. Looking forward to HBP DVD when it comes out.

Posted by leigia on December 06, 2009, 01:40 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

I SO wish I could get the Blu-Ray disc and see all the BD live content! But I can’t wait for the DVD anyway. : )

Posted by Agrippa1 on December 06, 2009, 03:00 AM report to moderator
Hpq-07_thumb

I can’t wait for the HBP DVD!

Posted by ars98 on December 06, 2009, 05:05 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Can’t wait to have the HBP DVD in my hands!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 06, 2009, 06:49 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

cool the dvd comes out in like 3 days

Posted by alicia00 on December 06, 2009, 06:55 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 06, 2009, 11:05 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"You wait, when I'm seventeen --"[br]"I'm sure you'll dazzle us all with hitherto unsuspected magical skills," yawned Fred.[br]"And speaking of hitherto unsuspected skills, Ronald," said George, "what is this we hear from Ginny about you and a young lady