High Def Deathly Hallows Sneak Peek: New Harry, Hermione Dancing, Undesirable Number One

DH Film
December 05, 2009, 07:30 PM

Thanks to Alex from the TheRemembrall.org we now have the complete and high definition video along with some great high res stills of the sneak peek for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows contained on the Half-Blood Prince DVD. New is the still of Harry and Hermione are dancing which is a new scene as described by David Yates earlier this well. Be sure to check out the closer look at the  Undesirable Number One Wanted Poster for Harry Potter.
Others of note include:
Ollivander
Hermione with bloody hands (and a splinched Ron lying on ground)
Trio in the weeds
Harry with the Mirror shard
Fleeing the Snatchers
Harry and Hermione entering the cemetery
High Five Hermione and Harry
Shell Cottage
Harry at Shell Cottage
Death Eaters (at Malfoy Manor or Grimmauld Place)
Marauders Map
Weasley Wedding
Griphook
Harry on the ground
Peverell grave
Sad Harry at graveside
Cemetery
Ron woah
Ron peering around corner in London
Fancy Trio in Trouble
Hermione fleeing
Hermione running
Young Grindlewald?
Mysterious eyes
Harry reading
Hermione walking
Harry in makeup prep
Boom in the woods
Harry with his wand
Harry looking  at something
Logo

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Double_thumb

Wow, I’m excited already…..do I really have to wait a whole year? About the scene where Hermione is walking alone in what looks like a park, where do you guys think that is?

Posted by Northernhollow *ROAR!* on December 05, 2009, 10:21 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

the photos look good

Posted by alicia00 on December 05, 2009, 10:29 PM report to moderator
R3_thumb

i can’t believe it’s almost over :’(

Posted by moondragon15(ROAR) on December 05, 2009, 10:32 PM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

OMG… I’m crying… I can’t believe I’m crying…

Posted by accioangela on December 05, 2009, 10:49 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

Man, so many photos and still a year to go!

Posted by sgreeter8888 on December 05, 2009, 11:04 PM report to moderator
Q3_thumb

oh my gawrsh. SDHFKLJSDHFKLJSDHFLKJSDHF

Posted by KennedyJames on December 05, 2009, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

that’s so cool!

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on December 05, 2009, 11:20 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

OHHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!! That was AMAZING!

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on December 05, 2009, 11:27 PM report to moderator
Me3_thumb

OMG. Sad About no snape pics though. :(

Posted by Horcrux~Noctus~ on December 06, 2009, 01:23 AM report to moderator

I think that the shot after the eye is Bill Nighy as Scrimgeour, too, since he’s wearing an official-looking suit and has the shaggy hair. Those flashing cameras are most likely representatives from the Daily Prophet that are watching as he delivers a Ministry speech. This scene was mentioned in a report, I believe.

Posted by SwedishSkinJer on December 06, 2009, 02:38 AM report to moderator

Looks like the shot of a guy with his back turned after the eye is Bill as Scrimgeour, too. I’m thinking that those flashing cameras are from inquisitive reporters as he delivers an official speech as the Minister of Magic. He seems to have a suit and shaggy hair, too.

Posted by SwedishSkinJer on December 06, 2009, 02:41 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

drops dead

Posted by DesQueJteVois on December 06, 2009, 03:30 AM report to moderator
Avatar2_thumb

I thought Hermione was wearing red gloves aswell, huge gasp when I realised it was blood! The shot of Harry and Hermione in the grave yard made me tear up ! The whole thing was brill ! I hope that Ron and Hermione still get to dance , because if they don’t I am giong to be VERY mad!

Posted by weasleygirl101(ROAR) on December 06, 2009, 03:50 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

They are briliant.
Cannot cannot cannot wait!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on December 06, 2009, 03:53 AM report to moderator

Woww!!!! These are tooo good!!! There really should have been one with Ron and Hermione dancing, but I am fine with all the photos!!!! But now, I am getting soooo impatient for the movies to release!!!!! Gosh, I can feel it, these movies, the two parts I mean, will go down in cinema history forever, the special effects are going to be marvellous and the acting supreme!! Cheers!!!

Posted by Sanju on December 06, 2009, 05:04 AM report to moderator

"Asleep, yeah, right," said Fred in an undertone, after Hermione bade them good night and they were climbing to the next floor. "If Ginny's not lying awake waiting for Hermione to tell her everything they said downstairs, then I'm a flobberworm..."