A Kiss from Bellatrix...and Lucius, and Professor Slughorn too!

Charity
February 11, 2009, 10:09 AM

Kiss Kiss, win a kiss from Bellatrix...well of sorts! Several actors from the Harry Potter films have donated their kisses for a charity auction. MediCinema is holding their Healed with a Kiss auction, which will be held in London sometime in April. The collection features lip prints and autographs from many familiar names including:

• Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) Note his lip print hilariously reads "Why am I always the thin -lipped villain?" and urges us to "Practice Random Acts of Kissing" (this editor volunteers! ;)
MediCinema is a UK charity that builds theaters in hospitals to provide an escape or break for patients as they recover. You can learn more about the charity via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Charity News

Doctor2_thumb

I wish I had a kiss from Alan Rickman. That would be AWSOME! :)

Posted by Aynil on February 11, 2009, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

I’d go for John Hurt! Such a cute old man. :)

Posted by Kissa on February 11, 2009, 11:45 AM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

What a great charity! Glad to see so many of our HP actors submitting their “lips” for this event! Too bad they’re only on paper!!!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on February 11, 2009, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Lego_snape_2_thumb

Yeah, what about Alan Rickman, and Gary Oldman too! They would be sure to raise lots of money! :)

Posted by potionsmistress827 on February 11, 2009, 11:54 AM report to moderator
Gatinho_thumb

Is it just me or it is kind of gross…? heheheeh I hope someone who can really appreciate it gets it!

Posted by Carol Carvalho on February 11, 2009, 11:55 AM report to moderator

Jason Isaacs is hilarious. I love him anyway, but its an added bonus that he enjoys doing the movies so much.

Posted by halcyon /roar/ on February 11, 2009, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

Oh, Jason.Your awesomeness knows no bounds. <333

Posted by gaminette [GTFO!] on February 11, 2009, 12:07 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

that’s good

Posted by placebowiz on February 11, 2009, 12:08 PM report to moderator
Photo_5_thumb

robbie’s was funny: you all need help!

Posted by NyssaM [FTC!!!!] on February 11, 2009, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

hahaha I wonder how much sue is going to bid on this! lol I love you sue, if you do bid I hope you win!

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on February 11, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
White_fox_2_thumb

HA!! those are freakin’ great!! _

Posted by sTiTcH on February 11, 2009, 12:33 PM report to moderator

i would take a kiss from jason issacs. i love him in harry potter. he plays his part so well.

Posted by Lexi (ROAR!!!) on February 11, 2009, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Acciobooks_thumb

Everyone should chip in to get Sue those lips!!!!

Posted by potterhead23 on February 11, 2009, 01:16 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

Nice one, Sue. And, meaning no offense to the man, but I don’t really want a kiss from a creepy old wand maker, thankyouverymuch.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on February 11, 2009, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

When I first read it, I thought they were actually auctioning off real kisses. Lol
Anything for charity.

Posted by Cool G on February 11, 2009, 01:50 PM report to moderator

"I've put an Unbreakable Charm on the jar, you see, so [Rita Skeeter] can't transform. And I've told her she's to keep her quill to herself for a whole year. See if she can't break the habit of writing horrible lies about people."[br]Smiling serenely, Her