A Kiss from Bellatrix...and Lucius, and Professor Slughorn too!

Charity
February 11, 2009, 10:09 AM

Kiss Kiss, win a kiss from Bellatrix...well of sorts! Several actors from the Harry Potter films have donated their kisses for a charity auction. MediCinema is holding their Healed with a Kiss auction, which will be held in London sometime in April. The collection features lip prints and autographs from many familiar names including:

• Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) Note his lip print hilariously reads "Why am I always the thin -lipped villain?" and urges us to "Practice Random Acts of Kissing" (this editor volunteers! ;)
MediCinema is a UK charity that builds theaters in hospitals to provide an escape or break for patients as they recover. You can learn more about the charity via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Charity News

I think we should all pool our money and buy Jason’s lip prints for Sue xD

Posted by Fwanninator on February 11, 2009, 01:52 PM report to moderator
1200205085_35_thumb

Wow… What a sense of humour They all have got !

I would prefer John Hurt ‘s lips although Helena’s are the most beautiful and Jason’s are the most playful…. playing with words.

The idea itself is fantastic!

Posted by czenema on February 11, 2009, 02:06 PM report to moderator
06_thumb

sue! you have to bid! _

Posted by silverwings [FTC!] on February 11, 2009, 02:15 PM report to moderator

Go Sue! We need to hold a Potter-fan auction to get Sue that kiss from Jason! =D

Posted by Sophie on February 11, 2009, 02:45 PM report to moderator
Sirius_thumb

Aww, no Gary Oldman? 0;) This is pretty cool, though.

Posted by HufflepuffQueenie on February 11, 2009, 02:57 PM report to moderator
Half_blood_prince_thumb

aaaaaaaaaaah run away!!

Posted by Andonut (Greek Ninja) [FTC!] (SHEIKRA) on February 11, 2009, 03:22 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

strange

Posted by McGiggles92 on February 11, 2009, 03:40 PM report to moderator

Awesome! That is so cool. Jason Isaacs is hilarious. Gotta love him. And Sue, you’re adorable, lol.

Posted by badger666 on February 11, 2009, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish I could participate in the auction, but I unfortunately am a poor college student. I commend all of those who do and congratulate the future winners.

Posted by Kirk on February 11, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator

I’m telling on Kenneth Branagh, he cheated. But it’s still funny. And I must say that I never realized Jim Broadbent had such perfectly transferable lips! The things you learn on Leaky…. ;P

Posted by unknown_alias on February 11, 2009, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Jason Issacs!! = LOVE

Posted by Christine on February 11, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Jason Isaacs!! = LOVE

Posted by Christine on February 11, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Dscn052l5_edited_thumb

Oh, Sue… That made me laugh :)

Posted by Meri on February 11, 2009, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Chrissypuff_thumb

I think if I was to pick, I would want my kiss from Jason Isaacs. And I agree… we all need to pool our resources and get it for sue!

Posted by ChrissyPuff on February 11, 2009, 04:42 PM report to moderator
Dumbledore_thumb

Haha I can just imagine Sue’s first reaction when she learned about this…

Posted by Tyman28962 on February 11, 2009, 04:49 PM report to moderator

"Well, Potter, you know why you are here," he said. "The headmaster has asked me to teach you Occlumency. I can only hope that you prove more adept at it than Potions."[br]"Right," said Harry tersely.