A Kiss from Bellatrix...and Lucius, and Professor Slughorn too!

Charity
February 11, 2009, 10:09 AM

Kiss Kiss, win a kiss from Bellatrix...well of sorts! Several actors from the Harry Potter films have donated their kisses for a charity auction. MediCinema is holding their Healed with a Kiss auction, which will be held in London sometime in April. The collection features lip prints and autographs from many familiar names including:

• Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) Note his lip print hilariously reads "Why am I always the thin -lipped villain?" and urges us to "Practice Random Acts of Kissing" (this editor volunteers! ;)
MediCinema is a UK charity that builds theaters in hospitals to provide an escape or break for patients as they recover. You can learn more about the charity via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Charity News

Violetzoomin_thumb

Ah – but will they be in character?

How ’bout a juicy one from Bellatrix, of which the reply would be, “That means alot to me.”

Posted by NuttyAsSP on February 11, 2009, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

Oh, Sue, he should give you a kiss! Someone please reserve Kenneth’s kiss for me.

Posted by Lucia Meadows on February 12, 2009, 12:12 AM report to moderator
Lunanargles_thumb

that sounds cool!

Posted by calliet2b4g on February 12, 2009, 12:43 AM report to moderator
J0436331_thumb

<—- jostles with Sue to be the first in line to kiss Jason dreamy and delicious Isaacs

Posted by char0013 on February 12, 2009, 12:58 AM report to moderator
Copy_of_p_p_thumb

I think Kenneth’s! ha “I don’t really have lips”. such a random idea.

Posted by laughing laurel on February 12, 2009, 03:15 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

If Rupert’s in it I will bid! :D

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 12, 2009, 03:38 AM report to moderator
Icon_-_me2_thumb

I’d like a kiss from both Jason Isaacs and Helena Bonham Carter! What a cool idea for the charity though.

Posted by elfinblaze on February 12, 2009, 04:21 AM report to moderator
Leaky_thumb

I say it’s our duty to buy the Jason Issacs kiss on behalf of all of his fans here at Leaky! Who’s with me ??? :D

Posted by Ravenclawed on February 12, 2009, 05:14 AM report to moderator

@Kenneth Branagh’s
That’s hilarious! A really good point. :))

Posted by lunalovegood30 on February 12, 2009, 05:57 AM report to moderator

And I must add. Jason Isaacs must’ve pouted when he did his lip print. Haha. :)

Posted by lunalovegood30 on February 12, 2009, 05:59 AM report to moderator
Thumb_dh_unofficialstills_harry_ron_hermione_012_thumb

Good Idea, I hope the earn plenty of money for the charity.

Posted by dreampotter [ROAR!] on February 12, 2009, 06:53 AM report to moderator
Upsidedown_thumb

Kenneth Branagh’s was fun (but cheating). He didn’t make a real lipprint. And Coltrane’s made me laugh (you people need therapy!) hilarious.

Posted by Myra on February 12, 2009, 07:36 AM report to moderator

Hihihi… this is great, now I have this hilarious image in my mind with Hagrid, Lucius, Ollivander, Slughorn and Lockhart, all with lips full of lipstick. Like a drag queens party :) Awesome:))

Posted by darkveela on February 12, 2009, 09:37 AM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Great idea for a charity auction! Well done to all the actors for getting involved.

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 12, 2009, 10:09 AM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

That’s cool ! I hope they raise a lot of money !

Posted by Vicky Granger [ROAR] *Prof Adrasteia Andraste* on February 12, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator

Lockhart cuffed Harry merrily on the shoulder. "Just do what I did, Harry!"[br]"What, drop my wand?"[br]But Lockhart wasn't listening.