Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the Claymation

Fans
February 12, 2009, 11:48 PM

Harry Potter fans are well known for their talent and creativity; tonight we have another clear example of that in action. A fan has made a claymation movie of  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows that is now available to watch online.
,br>Starting here with the dramatic opening at Malfoy Manor, the stop -action claymation fan film runs over four hours in length, and is in 26 parts. While this is clearly a fan adaptation, labor of love and the filmmaker's personal vision of the beloved final book in the Harry Potter series, you can see some truly amazing work as depictions of things like the adventures in Gringotts, the heartbreaking moments at Shell Cottage, the epic battle for Hogwarts, the pivotal events with Nagini, Snape and the Prince's Tale, and the emotional Forest scene are all vividly brought to life. Enjoy!

Thanks so much Thiego!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Iconator_ff20bdd615cdbf54d1de3fc9cdfe44ed_thumb

It was rediculous I saw most of this and I’m completely blown away!

Posted by Harry89 !ROAR! on February 16, 2009, 02:21 AM report to moderator
Tova_mini_thumb

I did enjoy watching the first few clips, Wow! the time it would take to do that… One thing that bothered me, was how the talking in the video would just stop.
Example: Harry: Whats Going on Hagrid!
Then we see Hagrid say nothing for a few seconds…
Harry: Your right, we better hurry.

Posted by rtpuppydog on February 16, 2009, 08:42 AM report to moderator
Harry_-_the_forest_again_thumb

I watched this whole thing last night. I cannot believe I cried during Dobby’s deatha nd Fred’s and seeing Tonks and Lupin but i did ! I did ! At claymation ! Heaven help me when the real film comes out.
These people deserve an award for this. So well done !
One minor quibble: Hermione’s voice actor…too " oh yah ! Like….we need to hide…ya know …like yah ! with a bad English accent that she kept forgetting.
Otherwise – this was incredible.

Posted by Hinkypunkmum on February 16, 2009, 02:16 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

It’s Sooo amazing!!!! I can’t stop watching these on my spare time, It’s got a pretty good script and the artistry is just amazing. I’m a fan! WB looks pretty bad next to this… =P

Posted by Felipe on February 16, 2009, 08:12 PM report to moderator

WOW this is absolutley amazing…Im so happy and THANKFUL that someone took out to make out the book the right way haha

Posted by fresh-pickled toad on February 17, 2009, 12:31 AM report to moderator

Wow! This film is absolutely amazing! Anyone who hasn’t watched it yet, you must go watch it now. Words can not express how awesome it is. It really feels like a real movie. Definitely makes the wait for Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows more bearable.

Posted by badger666 on February 17, 2009, 01:23 AM report to moderator
K_rom44ede1fcb7014_thumb

wow. just wow…i think i’m going to give up my day off to watch the whole thing.

Posted by Roman on February 17, 2009, 02:03 AM report to moderator
K_rom44ede1fcb7014_thumb

wow. just wow…i think i’m going to give up my day off to watch the whole thing.

Posted by Roman on February 17, 2009, 02:03 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

He’s done a wonderful job ………….Now if someone asks me which one is my fav movie, I’ll say HP DH claymation. :D

Posted by vandy[FTC] on February 17, 2009, 04:50 AM report to moderator
Wizbang101_thumb

This is just amazing effort and vision. I really hope that this gets the recognition that it deserves.

Posted by WizBang101 [Swoosh & Swoop] on February 17, 2009, 10:17 AM report to moderator
1275966643360_thumb

I just watched the entire thing and it was marvelous and really entertaining!
Hermione’s voice sucked though.. Oh well! Haha

Posted by on February 17, 2009, 10:00 PM report to moderator
Img_2252_thumb

That’s amazing. I hope the real movie is as great.

Posted by Lauren aka Miss Mayhem Maker #1 on February 18, 2009, 11:15 AM report to moderator

I am amazed at the quality of this production. Well done.

Posted by Fred on February 18, 2009, 11:35 PM report to moderator
N2525925_39708038_8418_thumb

Pretty freaking impressive.

Posted by Aduende on February 19, 2009, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Really great and fantastic, and I admire his dedication. But… will it make me sound ungrateful or something if I complain about some of the minor changes? I get that some things had to be shortened, but would it be so difficult to make a Dedalus Diggle character? Arthur saying “Muggles” disparagingly was a bit much for me. And would it have been difficult to suspend Charity with fishing line? I know, I know… ungrateful. But its just when I see a fan-made thing I expect it to be a little truer to the book than a WB production.

Posted by angelcakes on February 19, 2009, 06:02 PM report to moderator

"Yeh always wait fer the hippogriff ter make the firs' move... It's polite, see? Yeh walk toward him, and yeh bow, an' yeh wait. If he bows back, yeh're allowed ter touch him. If he doesn' bow, then get away from him sharpish, 'cause those talons hurt."