Fenrir Greyback, the Action Figure

Movies
February 15, 2009, 02:56 PM

Ever fancy having a deranged homicidal raging Werewolf of your very own? Well now you can, as NECA has introduced the new Fenrir Greyback action figure for their 2009 Harry Potter collection. On display today at Toy Fair in New York City, CoolToyReview has the first pics of the new figure, seen here, as part of the NECA collection. Other figures on display include the Draco Malfoy figure, Ginny Weasley, casually dressed Harry Potter,  and many others that we have seen previously.

Thanks to Cool Toy Review!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

108_thumb

It’s creepy. I think the black shirt is weird.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 15, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Mefleming_thumb

I wonder what Sid from Toy Story would do with this action figure . .

Posted by NDduLac [Dodo] on February 15, 2009, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

it actually looks pretty cool

Posted by McGiggles92 on February 15, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

he looks thinner and greyer in the movie…basically he looks completely different.

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on February 15, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Img000029_thumb

I hope he’s a bit thinner in the film, I sorta imagined him “worn-away” looking.
I really like the Draco =]

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on February 15, 2009, 05:03 PM report to moderator

hey looks like the one im the movie. cool

Posted by matvallenilla on February 15, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

He looks even better than that in the movie. You know you can see him in the trailers, right?

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on February 15, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Jack-o-lanterns_thumb

Ever fancy having a deranged homicidal raging Werewolf of your very own?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! That is my new quote of the day.

Posted by Hermione Weasley on February 15, 2009, 05:24 PM report to moderator
N11403825_4465_thumb

perfect greyback… but how he gets into those leather pants is a mystery to me…

Posted by sparrow on February 15, 2009, 05:33 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

haha Sue. He looks really grosse. Lovin the other figures aswell. I think I may actually invest in some of these. I’d love the trio and Hagrid

Posted by KiwiMcI on February 15, 2009, 05:35 PM report to moderator

Fenrir looks real.

I am scared. lol :-))))))

Posted by Lily_Severus on February 15, 2009, 05:45 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

I think he’s ok. Wasn’t he grey, though? and had more hair all around and even whiskers? Idk…

Posted by Felipe on February 15, 2009, 05:49 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

ugh! that was so creeepy. aghh. scaryyy. haha

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on February 15, 2009, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Frenir looks like a creeper… and will give me nightmares. Love the first line Sue!

Posted by ravenclaw29 on February 15, 2009, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

i like the dolls, all of them.. i want a draco one!!!

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on February 15, 2009, 06:26 PM report to moderator

Harry was speeding toward the ground when the crowd saw him clap his hand to his mouth as though he was about to be sick -- he hit the field on all fours -- coughed -- and something gold fell into his hand.[br] "I've got the Snitch!" he shouted, waving i

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014