Fenrir Greyback, the Action Figure

Movies
February 15, 2009, 02:56 PM

Ever fancy having a deranged homicidal raging Werewolf of your very own? Well now you can, as NECA has introduced the new Fenrir Greyback action figure for their 2009 Harry Potter collection. On display today at Toy Fair in New York City, CoolToyReview has the first pics of the new figure, seen here, as part of the NECA collection. Other figures on display include the Draco Malfoy figure, Ginny Weasley, casually dressed Harry Potter,  and many others that we have seen previously.

Thanks to Cool Toy Review!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Foto446_05

Oh, I had never seen those! Now I want them all.

Fenrir with leather pants, WTF? Isn’t he supposed to be living in the wild with his pack, like in a forest? Leather pants don’t sound like particularly comfortable live-in-the-wild clothes. But then again, I suppose that’s just a geek detail. The dolls are rather good, anyway.

Posted by Bell Dema [FTC!!!] on February 15, 2009, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Neji20_thumb

Wow…I always imagined him looking more…like an animal. He almost looks too human. I dunno…

Posted by Hannah Potter on February 15, 2009, 10:05 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Cool, the perfect Greyback in my opinion!

Posted by wizardinventor on February 15, 2009, 10:40 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

That is scarily realistic.

And realistically scary.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on February 15, 2009, 10:56 PM report to moderator
Hagid_potterpuff_thumb

looks good for greyback just the right amount opf wolfiness for him not changed into were wolf form

Posted by ravenclawguy1972 ~Prongs~ ( J.O.R.) on February 15, 2009, 11:06 PM report to moderator
Picture_22_thumb

he definitely doesn’t look like how i imagined him, but he is frightening and wolfish so it’s all good! :

Posted by springtosprung on February 16, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator

Not bad, but it doesn’t compare with that frightening pic of Fenrir from the movie. That one really made me gasp!

Posted by Elwood_magic on February 16, 2009, 01:01 AM report to moderator

Greyback is disgusting. Which, I suppose, is a good thing. Very creepy. It startled me.

Posted by Katherine on February 16, 2009, 01:01 AM report to moderator
Hugh001_thumb

Sssscary. O___o

Posted by LizetM on February 16, 2009, 01:31 AM report to moderator
Iconator_ff20bdd615cdbf54d1de3fc9cdfe44ed_thumb

Wow not gonna lie. If done well Greyback will give me nightmares! Can’t wait to see the movie!

Posted by Harry89 !ROAR! on February 16, 2009, 02:19 AM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

Ever fancy having a deranged homicidal raging Werewolf of your very own?
snort! Why yes, yes I have. Thanks for asking!

Seriously, Greyback’s character always struck me as the closest JKR could come to depicting…well, a pedophile, or something equally evil…maybe it’s just me…
As an action figure? Creeeeeeepyyyyyyy!

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on February 16, 2009, 02:46 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

I just noticed he has a huge scar across his chest. I think I would like him better without the coat. It looks a little too clean and civilized for him. I like the shirt though.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on February 16, 2009, 02:54 AM report to moderator

I think Greyback looks as creepy as he does in my head…

Posted by marigan on February 16, 2009, 03:06 AM report to moderator
Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

Greyback look suitably nasty!!! Nice!!

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on February 16, 2009, 05:30 AM report to moderator
Always_thumb

Looks good for greyback, proper creepy. Love all the others aswell, can’t wait to get them :D

Posted by spiritbound on February 16, 2009, 05:59 AM report to moderator

"Has anyone seen a toad? Neville's lost one," she said. She had a bossy sort of voice, lots of bushy brown hair, and rather large front teeth.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014