Fenrir Greyback, the Action Figure

Movies
February 15, 2009, 02:56 PM

Ever fancy having a deranged homicidal raging Werewolf of your very own? Well now you can, as NECA has introduced the new Fenrir Greyback action figure for their 2009 Harry Potter collection. On display today at Toy Fair in New York City, CoolToyReview has the first pics of the new figure, seen here, as part of the NECA collection. Other figures on display include the Draco Malfoy figure, Ginny Weasley, casually dressed Harry Potter,  and many others that we have seen previously.

Thanks to Cool Toy Review!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

All of them look great!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on February 16, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_thumb

I can not wait to pick them all up this summer and add them to my collection!

Posted by DementorTwilight on February 16, 2009, 05:49 PM report to moderator
Small_thumb

These action figures are so creepy

Posted by grednforge7 on February 16, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Queensguest_thumb

All I can say is poor Lavender Brown, he truly is more frightening that even my imagination conjured! Yikes, I hope he does not have too many 3-D scenes in the IMAX version of the film.

Posted by BuffyXO {WBM} on February 16, 2009, 07:47 PM report to moderator
Becky_thumb

Fenrir is super creepy! I like the Ginny figure. And Draco’s sneer is perfect.

Posted by The Silver Doe on February 16, 2009, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Harryp_thumb

Why Fenrir?

Posted by Christine on February 16, 2009, 09:43 PM report to moderator

Ooh, scary werewolf in leather. Looks perfect for the role! Definitely creepy.

Posted by badger666 on February 17, 2009, 01:28 AM report to moderator

Expected Fenrir to look more like Lupin when he is transformed. Some of the figures are a bit large or detailed. I wouldn’t say people could play with them, like young children for example. Have to go for Spider-Man toys anyday for playing with, although I no longer do.

Posted by Robbie Rowe on February 17, 2009, 05:38 AM report to moderator
Chrissypuff_thumb

he is so creepy! who would ever want that? especially when you could have a BA Harry one!

Posted by ChrissyPuff on February 17, 2009, 07:40 AM report to moderator
N1439614491_169156_6488_thumb

That character creeps me out, I dont think I will be purchasing that doll!

Posted by Melissa Anne on February 17, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator
Dscn0756-1_thumb

OMG! So life-like! That’s as bad as having a Cylon on your desk. Yick!

Posted by Shane [WBM] on February 17, 2009, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Halloween_picture_thumb

I thought he would have more hair like long and messy in the face. Maybe in the movie…..

Posted by kellyn on February 17, 2009, 09:10 PM report to moderator

Uh…what’s with his v-neck and the leather pants, I wonder? That’s pretty incongruous and not very frightening, unless we’re supposed to be afraid of bad fashion sense, lawl.
The Ginny, Malfoy, and Moody ones are awesome though, especially the detail on Moody’s coat and face.

Posted by Chemirocha on February 18, 2009, 06:59 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

All of the dolls look really creepy. . . (not gonna lie)
But if Greyback looks like that in the film, then good!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on February 20, 2009, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Luna_glasses_thumb

I don’t know anyone who would want this in their home…

Posted by Fairfortune (swan){WBM!} on February 21, 2009, 07:16 AM report to moderator