New "Half-Blood Prince" T-Shirts from Germany

HBP Film
February 17, 2009, 05:48 AM

Slowly but surely we will begin to see new products tie into the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Today we have one example of that as Elbenwald.de has a look at a series of new HBP themed t-shirts for sale in Germany. Featured are the "Dark Arts" collection shirts, with several showing Alan Rickman as Snape, bearing the Half-Blood Prince logo, and others with the words "The Unbreakable Vow" with a photo of Tom Felton as Draco, and a few bearing the words "Death Eaters" on the front with the Dark Mark on the back of the shirt.

Also new is "The Gryffindor Quidditch" collection, with many shirts featuring the various positions on the team (Captain, Keeper, and one with the words  "R. Weasley" on the back and a photo of Rupert Grint as Ron), and finally they have the "Hogwarts" collection with a shirt featuring Fawkes.

We do not know if these shirts will be available solely in Europe and will update with more on the availability of these items when we can.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ball_pic_thumb

I don’t own any Harry Potter t-shirts myself. But I would love for a Ron quidditch t-shirt. I love him!

Posted by Hopelaa93 on February 17, 2009, 05:54 AM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Oooh! I don’t have any HP t-shirts either but I really want one with the Dark Mark on now xD

Posted by MuggleQueen on February 17, 2009, 05:59 AM report to moderator
New_twitpic_thumb

I would like a T-shirt with Fawkes very much.

Posted by forthejokes on February 17, 2009, 06:05 AM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

Those shirts actually look GREAT!

Ah, if only they shipped internationally….

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on February 17, 2009, 06:32 AM report to moderator
Hugh001_thumb

The Fawkes one is BEAUTIFUL! And the rest just totally bad-ass. I want one (or more)!!!!

Posted by LizetM on February 17, 2009, 06:43 AM report to moderator
N1489362413_9748_thumb

They look great! I wish I could buy one.

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on February 17, 2009, 07:04 AM report to moderator
Thio_palha_o_msn_thumb

Those are AWESOME!! Loved it!
The “death eaters” one looks like a rock band T-shirt!

Posted by Thio on February 17, 2009, 07:13 AM report to moderator

They are great.

I would really like T-shirt with Fawkes on it or Snape on it with Half Blood Prince is written.

Posted by Lily_Severus on February 17, 2009, 07:14 AM report to moderator
Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

They look great!! I wander if they’ve got them in extra fatty sizes that will fit me??

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on February 17, 2009, 07:20 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

I like how they have a t-shirt that says “Half-Blood Prince” with a picture of Snape right there.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on February 17, 2009, 07:25 AM report to moderator
Moodysdobby_thumb

They look really good! I WANT ONE! : )

Posted by Moody One ♥ROAR♥ on February 17, 2009, 07:27 AM report to moderator
Alanrickman_copy_thumb

I like the designs, you wont feel like such a hp nerd wearing them.

Posted by Professor Alan Rickman on February 17, 2009, 07:29 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Sweet new T-Shirts! I need one they sound amazing!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 17, 2009, 07:32 AM report to moderator
Moodysdobby_thumb

To Professor Alan Rickman: I’m 34 and wear my HP shirt’s everywhere. Last week I picked up my 14yr old daughter from school wearing my Chudley Cannons T-Shirt and the principal said she had the exact same one! If wearing my HP shirts makes me look like a nerd so be it. lol

Posted by Moody One ♥ROAR♥ on February 17, 2009, 07:49 AM report to moderator
Ravenqueen_thumb

Those shirts sound amazing! I hope they do ship out side Europe!

Posted by raven_puff on February 17, 2009, 07:51 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

...the thing beneath the hood, whatever it was, drew a long, slow, rattling breath, as though it were trying to suck something more than air from its surroundings.[br]An intense cold swept over them all. Harry felt his own breath catch in his chest. The c