Live PotterCast Recording at 7pm EST, with Creator of the Claymation Deathly Hallows

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
February 19, 2009, 11:31 AM

Tonight's PotterCast recording will be live (and a half hour earlier than usual): Join us at 7pm Eastern for a very special show including an interview with Ryan Freerksen, the creator of the Claymation Deathly Hallows getting so much buzz among fans.

The show will start at 7pm although you can expect activity at our UStream Channel earlier.

You MUST be a member to chat. Sign up at UStream. We will be taking questions from the chat and phone calls; we'll instruct on both during the show.

To find out about live shows earlier than these posts, make sure to click "Follow" on the channel; e-mails go out to followers several days in advance. See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Melissa_thumb

Join us live this evening for a special PC with the creator of the Claymation Deathly Hallows! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pottercast

Posted by Melissa Anelli on February 19, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Great news!! Now must go check time zones to make sure I don’t miss it by turning up at the wrong time again!!!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 19, 2009, 11:33 AM report to moderator

Excellent choice on the interview. :) I´m looking forward to this.

Posted by Fonty on February 19, 2009, 11:34 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

THANK YOU POTTERCAST. Man you guys work fast

Posted by KiwiMcI on February 19, 2009, 11:37 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

I am going to miss it because my boys have scouts tonight, but at least I will get to hear it next week! I have only had time to watch the first segment, but what I saw was awesome!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 19, 2009, 12:00 PM report to moderator
Dontez_b_thumb

Im in

Posted by Fresh Prince on February 19, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Dontez_b_thumb

Im in

Posted by Fresh Prince on February 19, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Starry_night_thumb

I don’t understand why you’re making such a big deal over these Claymation videos!
Granted he devoted a lot of time producing them, but he’s using original Warner Brothers soundtrack music which is supposed to be illegal.

There are other people on the web with just as much or more talent making Potterverse videos. I know a “fan fiction” writer who has brilliantly continued where J.K. Rowling left off, but he is all but ignored because he had the ability to make his own professional website and videos. His stories may not be strictly “canon” but they are very respectful to the original body of work produced by J.K. Rowling.

You may not agree with me, but we are here to have an adult exchange of opinions and ideas.

Posted by Kent on February 19, 2009, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Becky_thumb

Wow, I might actually be able to be there for this one!

Posted by The Silver Doe on February 19, 2009, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Luna_thumb

Fantastic! The videos are brilliant!

zr

Posted by ZoeRose on February 19, 2009, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Dscn052l5_edited_thumb

Time difference sucks :/ It’ll be the middle of the night here, so no live PotterCast for me. But I’m looking forward to listening to the interview next week!

Posted by Meri on February 19, 2009, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Ka4j6h_thumb

Meri, it’ll be the middle of the night here too, but I’m gonna stay up for this. I won’t be feeling so good tomorrow though :/

Posted by Minihippogriff on February 19, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Yay! I’m so excited to hear the interview of my fellow animator!

Posted by eiVega on February 19, 2009, 01:18 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Rupert looks so like Ron!!! I love him! I’m getting teary-eyed right now. I’m so lame… I miss HP so much… crying really hard now… :(

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 19, 2009, 01:18 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Shoot wrong page! Anyways about the live pottercast, I sooo wish I could join one. But I think never for me… Sigh… Sniff… :(

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 19, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator

Mr. Dursley was the director of a firm called Grunnings, which made drills. He was a big, beefy man with hardly any neck, although he did have a very large mustache.