New Half-Blood Prince Video of Inferi, Death Eater Attack on Burrow, Hermione Setting Birds on Ron and More

HBP Film
February 23, 2009, 06:52 AM

UPDATE: The new HBP footage is available for viewing and download here via our video galleries. Enjoy!

Hang on everyone, as new video from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is online via this link. MSN Australia has what seems to be the HBP "First Look" footage and interviews that were being shown as a preview in movie theaters including: Dramatic shots of the inferi in the cave surrounded by fire, the Death Eaters attacking the Burrow with more of Bellatrix, Ron and Lavender snogging, Hermione setting the birds on Ron, Hermione talking to Slughorn about the Felix Felicis and more. There are also new interviews with Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), Ron (Rupert Grint), as well as from Potter producers David Heyman, David Barron and director David Yates. We hope to get this into our galleries asap, and will update when we can. Enjoy!

Update: Footage is also available via Youtube.

Thanks Sara!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Deer_thumb

Every trailer I see I get more excited. This one looks the best of any so far. Hopefully this film will be as amazing as the trailers make it look.

Posted by ravenclawsinger on February 23, 2009, 10:01 AM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

This was great footage – much more detailed than what was shown at the Oscars! Loved the bird attack on Ron!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 23, 2009, 10:09 AM report to moderator
Twiwiz_thumb

Love Bellatrix losing her balance when she Apparates. LOVE. And Hermione’s softly spoken Oppugno is so different from what I imagined, but still, LOVE.

Posted by twiwizardjedi on February 23, 2009, 10:15 AM report to moderator
Huffleportrait__1_of_1__thumb

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Posted by HuffleWahine on February 23, 2009, 10:19 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Wow. I got chills watching that. I can’t wait for the movie.

Posted by Garden State Geek on February 23, 2009, 10:21 AM report to moderator

I’m not a fan of the films, but this looks promising:D And the birds! I love the birds!

Posted by marigan on February 23, 2009, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Meg_og_freiman_avatar_thumb

Can’t wait! I definitely think this’ll be the best movie so far! The bird scene is not at all how I imagined it, so I’m a little disappointed, but when I think about it, almost everything is different from the books…

Posted by Ingvia [ROAR] on February 23, 2009, 10:55 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! sorry, i just had to scream for a moment! SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! this. is. AMAZING! i won’t be able to stop smiling all day!

Posted by HollyHogwarts *Roar* on February 23, 2009, 11:00 AM report to moderator
Animated_tom-voldemort_thumb

Now THAT’s a real treat for us =D
This totally makes up for the Oscars’ tiny minuscule clip!

Posted by Dark Lord Hector on February 23, 2009, 11:04 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Pretty excited, except: what the heck was up when the birds flew into the walls? And did Harry and Dumbledore apparate into Hogwarts?!?! I hope not!!!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on February 23, 2009, 11:08 AM report to moderator
Stupifyavatar_thumb

At this rate I think I’ll be able to edit together my own cut of the movie by the time it comes out. My cut will probably be longer too.

Posted by Leif Longbottom on February 23, 2009, 11:15 AM report to moderator
170747_530882362413_208201703_31522693_980344_o_thumb

WB just loves to mess with us don’t they? But that was pretty darn cool!

Posted by AldenF on February 23, 2009, 11:28 AM report to moderator

2:05 isn’t that hagirds hut? :D yey just because snape malfoy bella and greyback are there

Posted by neopolitandreams17 on February 23, 2009, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-10-29_at_12

that was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! the fire in the cave!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! :-D

Posted by KatherineWeasley on February 23, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator
N1585320109_30028278_6922_thumb

God I’m so freaking excited. This one looks phenomenal!

Posted by Kelsey on February 23, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator

"You have no subtlety, Potter," said Snape, his dark eyes glittering. "You do not understand fine distinctions. It is one of the shortcomings that makes you such a lamentable potions-maker."