New Half-Blood Prince Video of Inferi, Death Eater Attack on Burrow, Hermione Setting Birds on Ron and More

HBP Film
February 23, 2009, 06:52 AM

UPDATE: The new HBP footage is available for viewing and download here via our video galleries. Enjoy!

Hang on everyone, as new video from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is online via this link. MSN Australia has what seems to be the HBP "First Look" footage and interviews that were being shown as a preview in movie theaters including: Dramatic shots of the inferi in the cave surrounded by fire, the Death Eaters attacking the Burrow with more of Bellatrix, Ron and Lavender snogging, Hermione setting the birds on Ron, Hermione talking to Slughorn about the Felix Felicis and more. There are also new interviews with Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), Ron (Rupert Grint), as well as from Potter producers David Heyman, David Barron and director David Yates. We hope to get this into our galleries asap, and will update when we can. Enjoy!

Update: Footage is also available via Youtube.

Thanks Sara!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

OhGod!
Why was the film delated, hey?
I could almost hate them XD

Posted by tomshome on February 23, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Crookshanks_thumb

This looks so awesome! I was really worried about the new scene being added, but it looks like they stayed true to the themes of the book.

Posted by crookshanks_luver on February 23, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Leakypic_thumb

now THAT’S a sneak peak worthy of waiting up for!! Is it July yet???

Posted by FreshInkGrrl on February 23, 2009, 01:00 PM report to moderator
Don_t_speak_thumb

They kept the BIRDS!!! I’m SO happy they did!! I can’t WAIT! It looks fabulous!

Posted by srt2gryffndr on February 23, 2009, 01:02 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Oh god!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!! I want to see more Infiri! I know I’m never satisfied. Seriouely though, that was awesome!!!!!

Posted by phantomdave79 on February 23, 2009, 01:10 PM report to moderator
L_s_icon_thumb

Awesome! This made me happy after last night’s bummer. :D

Posted by VeganMudblood on February 23, 2009, 01:15 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

that was an amazing clip!!! i got an adrenalin rush watching it! i LOVE the Draco freak out part and when he throws a spell at harry in the bathroom! I think i am most excited to see that whole storyline in this movie! i really like his character from now on

JULYYYYY come faster!

Posted by levi-OH-sa, not levio-SA [neville♥myhero] on February 23, 2009, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Dontez_b_thumb

I cant wait omg man Hurry up and come July (im always like this far back to comment )

Posted by Fresh Prince on February 23, 2009, 01:33 PM report to moderator
Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

I haven’t watched this and I’ve decide that I’m not watching any more clips full stop!! At the rate they’re going most of the film will have been posted online by the time we get to July!!

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on February 23, 2009, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Avatars_books_bookart_jun_002_thumb

Can’t wait!!

Posted by ElVampiro9878 on February 23, 2009, 01:54 PM report to moderator
38169_676962834274_38307955_37739912_3182281_n_thumb

Awesome! Looks amazing. Can’t wait to see it in theaters!!!

Posted by jfrancis04 on February 23, 2009, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Dsc00162_thumb

My least favorite book, but it really looks as if they’ve made an incredible film. If it has the right balance of humor and excitement, it may be the most successful (both in terms of entertainment & $$) yet.

Posted by dcrazmo {ROAR} on February 23, 2009, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

YES! Now this is what we’re looking for! Awesome! I love seeing Dumbledore’s glasses! The canaries didn’t seem enough but I’m glad the are in. What’s also interesting is Bella attacking in the Great Hall at Hogwarts…didn’t they say they cut the battle? I’m curious to see what exactly we will get to see. Yay for everything! :)

Posted by eiVega on February 23, 2009, 02:03 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

Great!

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on February 23, 2009, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

Great!

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on February 23, 2009, 02:06 PM report to moderator

...Lockhart's disgusting cheeriness, his hints that he had always thought Hagrid was no good, his confidence that the whole business was now at an end, irritated Harry so much that he yearned to throw [i]Gadding with Ghouls[/i] right in Lockhart's stupid