LeakyCon 2011: July 14-18, Orlando, Florida

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
February 24, 2009, 08:10 PM

Now that we have a confirmed date, we are happy to announce: LeakyCon 2011 will be July 14-18, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.

It's going to be a huge party, that we can't wait to share with you. Let's celebrate the end of this gloroius time (and the beginning of a new one) as we should: together, with the charitable spirit that has been the hallmark of this fandom. More details in the coming months.

Remember, the first LeakyCon is this May 21-24 in Boston, MA. More details at the link!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

YAY! I live an hour away from Orlando :D

Posted by KateEleise on May 26, 2009, 07:22 AM report to moderator
Myleaky_thumb

Okay, I need toi figure out how much I need for plane flights, hotel, and everything else! … (can someone lend me some money please? Will pay you back!)

Posted by PewterWolf on June 01, 2009, 03:23 AM report to moderator
Deathly_hallows_thumb

Man! Lands right over some important events for me. Maybe I can be able to go somehow!

Posted by The Third Brother on June 02, 2009, 12:27 AM report to moderator
Marking_by_dersheltie_thumb

I am so going to LeakyCon 2011! I am seriously saving my money as of now for this trip! It will be my grad trip!!! OMG!

Posted by Sorcha Loupvoix on June 17, 2009, 01:24 AM report to moderator

That it soo awesome!! I wanted to got to LeakyCon so bad but I live in Florida and couldn’t make it!! Looking forward to LeakyCon ’11!

Posted by aligirrl on June 23, 2009, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Photo0143_thumb

HAH. 14 pages, it looks like I’m a little late to post here but I will be going to LeakyCon ‘11 if I start saving for flights now! Lol, I’ll be 17 going to this LeakyCon, so sad I missed the last one. I can NOT under any circumstances miss this seeing as I missed a midnight release for Deathly Hallows.

Posted by Nia Black on July 14, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Dumbledore1_thumb

this sounds like a lot of fun… plus the park will be completed. we can visit both places in one trip! awesome!!

Posted by Empressa on July 16, 2009, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I can’t wait to GO. But I don’t get why it starts on a Thursday, when usually the midnight movie release is Tuesday?

Posted by joy731 on July 22, 2009, 03:35 PM report to moderator
Img_0446_thumb

I hope I can go, it’d be my first Harry Potter conference ever!

Posted by | Brookey | on July 23, 2009, 01:33 PM report to moderator

i relly want to go lol but i dont know if ill be able to :-/

Posted by Jordanrod09 on July 27, 2009, 08:52 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I missed the first leakycon but I’M GOING to this!!

Posted by alecXmorpheus on August 11, 2009, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

Aw, I really hope I can make it to this one, even though I strongly doubt it. Is this really going to be the last one?

Posted by Lisbry on September 02, 2009, 02:06 AM report to moderator
Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

I am going to 2011. Done deal. No one is getting in my way.

Posted by friendofblob on September 30, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

I HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on September 30, 2009, 04:46 PM report to moderator
Astoria_thumb

MUST SAVE MONEY

Posted by get-the-snitch-or-die on September 30, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Harry," said Hagrid abruptly as though struck by a sudden thought. "Gotta bone ter pick with yeh. I've heard you've bin givin' out signed photos. How come I haven't got one?"