LeakyCon 2011: July 14-18, Orlando, Florida

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
February 24, 2009, 08:10 PM

Now that we have a confirmed date, we are happy to announce: LeakyCon 2011 will be July 14-18, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.

It's going to be a huge party, that we can't wait to share with you. Let's celebrate the end of this gloroius time (and the beginning of a new one) as we should: together, with the charitable spirit that has been the hallmark of this fandom. More details in the coming months.

Remember, the first LeakyCon is this May 21-24 in Boston, MA. More details at the link!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Icon_thumb

Is it in Boston again? The article doesn’t say.

Posted by realspace on February 24, 2009, 08:35 PM report to moderator
King_s-cross-station---harr_thumb

YES YES YES! <3 Leaky! I am DEFINITELY going to this one. Any other plans that time can say goodbye! I was sad about not being able to watch HBP with a theater of screaming fans, but this sounds way more epic

Thanks, Leaky! And Melissa, whether it has passed or is yet to come, it will certainly not be the end!

!!!

Posted by Arka on February 24, 2009, 08:35 PM report to moderator

YESSSSS I can actually come to this one!! I’m looking forward to it already. :)

Posted by kendra.dumbledore on February 24, 2009, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

What an incredible way to celebrate the movie!! So exciting!

Posted by tree_village on February 24, 2009, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Dsc00592_thumb

Yay! It’s definitely in my plans!

Posted by Fuchsia [ROAR!] on February 24, 2009, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Pottersleeppottereat_thumb

Woops, didn’t see that this one is in Florida… hopefully I can make it and that it won’t be absolutely boling.

Posted by annathebold on February 24, 2009, 08:38 PM report to moderator
Img_0058_thumb

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!

Posted by EdwardTLC on February 24, 2009, 08:42 PM report to moderator
137_thumb

Will there be anymore LeakyCon’s after that?

Posted by Shlesha {ROAR} on February 24, 2009, 08:43 PM report to moderator
137_thumb

Will there be anymore LeakyCon’s after that?

Posted by Shlesha {ROAR} on February 24, 2009, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Hpaftwtwitter_thumb

That’s during my b-day! I’ll turn 33! Can’t wait!!! Party!!!! :D

Posted by Overcast on February 24, 2009, 08:49 PM report to moderator
Img_0305_thumb

WooHoo!! I’m so totally there. I can’t make it to Boston but I will have to make it to Orlando!

Posted by IWannaBeAWeasley on February 24, 2009, 08:50 PM report to moderator
Mypicture_thumb

Excellent!

Posted by Katie on February 24, 2009, 08:52 PM report to moderator

Finally something in my area!

Posted by Bmad on February 24, 2009, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-10-29_at_12

I can go to this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love living in Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wonderful Wizarding World of Harry Potter will be open for two years, LeakyCon comes to Orlando, and Part 2 Deathly Hallows comes out on July 15!!!!!!

MY DAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY SO INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!!

Thank you so so so SOOOOO much for posting this!!

runs off to start plans for 2011 LeakyCon!!!!!

Posted by KatherineWeasley on February 24, 2009, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Maryjim_thumb

This is great news! Are there any Cons for ’10 though?

Posted by treebeliever on February 24, 2009, 08:55 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"How on earth d'you know that?" said Harry in amazement.[br]"Because Filch made me polish his shield about fifty times in detention," said Ron resentfully. "That was the one I burped slugs all over. If you'd wiped slime off a name for an hour, you'd remem