LeakyCon 2011: July 14-18, Orlando, Florida

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
February 24, 2009, 08:10 PM

Now that we have a confirmed date, we are happy to announce: LeakyCon 2011 will be July 14-18, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.

It's going to be a huge party, that we can't wait to share with you. Let's celebrate the end of this gloroius time (and the beginning of a new one) as we should: together, with the charitable spirit that has been the hallmark of this fandom. More details in the coming months.

Remember, the first LeakyCon is this May 21-24 in Boston, MA. More details at the link!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Meatstrong_thumb

This is the leaky con I am not going to miss!!!

Posted by theatregirl25 *ROAR* on February 24, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Infinitus_thumb

Looking forward to it! It’ll be terrific to be there two years in a row on the same weekend, with Infinitus in 2010 and LC the next summer!

Posted by HeidiT on February 24, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Iconator_6f49d3d21092e00bd5143836ef5b871a_thumb

I’m so glad there’s going to be another one. I’m not going to be able to make it to this years, so I will aim for the one in 2011.

Posted by lizzardbreath on February 24, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Lj_sallyna-smile_th_3_thumb

SQUEE!!! And I’ll be able to go to that one (well its much more within driving distance than Boston is!) SQUEE!!!

Posted by SaneAsYouAre on February 24, 2009, 09:04 PM report to moderator
Lj_sallyna-smile_th_3_thumb

Posted by SaneAsYouAre on February 24, 2009, 09:04 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Oh Man! I just planted the seed with my wife. I’m not able to go this year but this one I just have to get to!!!!

Posted by phantomdave79 on February 24, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Rsz_1myleakypic_thumb

heard about this on a blogtv wrock concert—- sooo awesome! It’s so hard to plan that far in advance, but I’ll sure try!

Posted by SnapeShapedHole on February 24, 2009, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Th_7390131_thumb

Yes yes and oohhhhhh yes. XDDDD

Posted by Azkaban Dietitian on February 24, 2009, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Weddingedwardandbella-560x384_thumb

This one I will not miss I will be there… If I have to learn to disapparate!!!!! ohh this is good news!!!!

Posted by renaeofgryffindor on February 24, 2009, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Bookworm_thumb

I will be there, no matter what it takes! :D

Posted by Bookworm Jen on February 24, 2009, 09:13 PM report to moderator
Acciobooks_thumb

OMG, we can all watch the last movie together :) (and I’ll be just over 21- weird!)

Posted by potterhead23 on February 24, 2009, 09:16 PM report to moderator
Acciobooks_thumb

Posted by potterhead23 on February 24, 2009, 09:16 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

This is exciting and depressing at the same time.
Though I’m sure it’ll be a blast!

Posted by Lysh on February 24, 2009, 09:24 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

I really want to go!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 24, 2009, 09:25 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

So is this going to be tied into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? If so, I may explode with joy? WOW. Squeeee.

Posted by Garden State Geek on February 24, 2009, 09:26 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Hermy-own-ninny talks about you very often," said Krum, looking suspiciously at Harry.[br]"Yeah," said Harry, "because we're [i]friends."[/i][br]He couldn't quite believe he was having this conversation with Viktor Krum, the famous International Quidditc