LeakyCon 2011: July 14-18, Orlando, Florida

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
February 24, 2009, 08:10 PM

Now that we have a confirmed date, we are happy to announce: LeakyCon 2011 will be July 14-18, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.

It's going to be a huge party, that we can't wait to share with you. Let's celebrate the end of this gloroius time (and the beginning of a new one) as we should: together, with the charitable spirit that has been the hallmark of this fandom. More details in the coming months.

Remember, the first LeakyCon is this May 21-24 in Boston, MA. More details at the link!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Flitwick

Ooooooooooo, I can’t wait! Definately have to rent a theater though, and I will so be there!

Posted by S.P.E.W [FTC!] on February 24, 2009, 09:29 PM report to moderator
Flitwick

Posted by S.P.E.W [FTC!] on February 24, 2009, 09:29 PM report to moderator
137_thumb

This won’t be the last one right?

Posted by Shlesha {ROAR} on February 24, 2009, 09:30 PM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I can’t wait!!
(86 days till LeakyCon 1!!)

Posted by RavenclawDancer on February 24, 2009, 09:33 PM report to moderator
Summer_1_thumb

To say it Melissa style: uoehgofjuvhpomhtjohjntyohrtyæjpijkfilwevmpoq …!

I simply just NEED to be there… There is nowhere I’d rather be than together with all you guys for the end of this (Though, end..? For the movies maybe, but the fandom lives on!), and I’ll do my best to be there. SO EXCITED!

Posted by StineS on February 24, 2009, 09:33 PM report to moderator

Finally something in the summer!!!!!!!!!! Orlando here I come!

Posted by ✿ diablitaroja ✿ {WBM} on February 24, 2009, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

this is amazing news! I’m going to find a way to go!!
but itts also going to be sad. but wonderful to spend it with all my other potter fans!!! :)

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on February 24, 2009, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Img_2773_-_version_2_thumb

AH! Amazing. This brightened my day

Posted by Jeff on February 24, 2009, 09:58 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-10-29_at_12

I just created a group for this!

Posted by KatherineWeasley on February 24, 2009, 10:00 PM report to moderator
Arithmegic_logo_thumb

What a fabulous idea. And in my back yard!!
Professor M

Posted by Professor M on February 24, 2009, 10:05 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

It took me a few moments. “Why are they saying last? Wait- 2011? Huh?”

BRAINFART!

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on February 24, 2009, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Avatar_3_thumb

omg that is so cool! since I can’t go to this year’s leakycon, hopefully I will be able to go to that one! =]

Posted by netsrikb on February 24, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Harry___hedwig_2_thumb

This is so exciting! Deathly Hallows part 2, LeakyCon and Wizarding World of Harry Potter…and all right here in Orlando!! I am sooo excited, will be taking that week off from work!!

Posted by spry on February 24, 2009, 10:13 PM report to moderator
N558146748_1395053_484-1_thumb

So excited! I think I will actually be able to go to this one! Well depending on how much money I have left over from paying for college. And its by the theme park! PARTY!

Posted by Just_Jaine on February 24, 2009, 10:15 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

HOLY F***ING SH**!

Posted by Courtney Quirke on February 24, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator

...Professor Umbridge spent her first afternoon as headmistress running all over the school answering the summonses of the other teachers, none of whom seemed able to rid their rooms of the fireworks without her.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014