LeakyCon 2011: July 14-18, Orlando, Florida

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
February 24, 2009, 08:10 PM

Now that we have a confirmed date, we are happy to announce: LeakyCon 2011 will be July 14-18, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.

It's going to be a huge party, that we can't wait to share with you. Let's celebrate the end of this gloroius time (and the beginning of a new one) as we should: together, with the charitable spirit that has been the hallmark of this fandom. More details in the coming months.

Remember, the first LeakyCon is this May 21-24 in Boston, MA. More details at the link!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

I WILL be going there. I WILL! I must, I must, I must! I don’t care if I have to sell every single one of my possessions in order to be able to afford both going to the theme park ‘10 and Leaky Con ’11, but I WILL be going there! ….Maybe I’ll just move to Orlando…… XD

Posted by Sophie on February 25, 2009, 01:56 AM report to moderator
Dh18_thumb

Fancy doing one of these in the UK so I can ACTUALLY come?!?! Gutted!!

Posted by Daphne Blake on February 25, 2009, 03:00 AM report to moderator
Photo_258_thumb

Yay, I might be able to make this one!
It also means traveling to Orlando Florida for two years in a row :D

Posted by Abby-Sian Lestrange on February 25, 2009, 03:49 AM report to moderator
Slyth2_thumb

Sweet July 16 is my birthday and it seems like theres something always related to harry potter on that day!!
2004 – HBP released
2007 – OotP released QLD AUS
2008 – Harry Potter Party
2009 – HBP Movie Australia
2010 – Infinitus (13-16 July)
2011 – Leakycon!!!

Posted by NoeLover42 on February 25, 2009, 04:11 AM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

Waaaaaaaaaa! I WANT TO GOOOOOO!

Why, oh why can’t it be in California?! ;_;

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on February 25, 2009, 04:16 AM report to moderator
Da_copy_thumb

Well, I was planning to come over to Orlando when the HP park opens but I can wait a little longer! I am there come 2011! My very first LeakyCon! And at the same time DH Movie and HP Theme park. What a bliss time to look forward to! This will will be my 5th visit to Orlando from across the Atlantic and I will never be bored of it :)

Posted by Professor Potter on February 25, 2009, 04:59 AM report to moderator
Crim0304_thumb

OMG this will be awesome! :)

Posted by Sally_Zaar on February 25, 2009, 05:02 AM report to moderator
Cat_001_thumb

Must start saving now!

Posted by Kneazle1 on February 25, 2009, 05:28 AM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

Argh, I’ll be legal here in Canada, but I wont yet cover the drinking age in the US by then D:

You can bet I’ll be there, though. What better way to celebrate the end of all things than with the wonderful people of Leaky?

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on February 25, 2009, 06:33 AM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

That’s a really great idea!!!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 25, 2009, 07:43 AM report to moderator
Cimg2325_thumb

Well, if I start saving now I might be able to go! I’m not gonna miss the awesomeness of LeakyCon AGAIN! :D

Posted by MadameSuede on February 25, 2009, 08:05 AM report to moderator
Playermodel

must go. must go. must go. must go. must go.
perfect this is a perfect reason to attend!
i say i’m going to florida to go to universal and when i get there leakycon for ever!

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on February 25, 2009, 08:06 AM report to moderator
Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

Oh man!!! That sounds amazing!!!!!!!! I really hope the economy picks up so I can afford to go!!!!

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on February 25, 2009, 08:14 AM report to moderator
Bild_thumb

This sounds great and I am already planning to go to the States in the summer of 2011. All I have to do now is convince one husband and two doughters to plan the trip around this.

Posted by ElinJ*ROAR* on February 25, 2009, 08:24 AM report to moderator
Foto446_05

I think I’m definetly going to that one. I should have a nice job by then, and enough money to afford a trip to the US like that. I’m so excited now. I’ll see you all there!!

Posted by Bell Dema [FTC!!!] on February 25, 2009, 08:51 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You're a Parselmouth. Why didn't you tell us?"[br]"I'm a what?" said Harry.[br][i]"A Parselmouth!"[/i] said Ron. "You can talk to snakes!"