Confirmed! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Due July 15, 2011

DH Film
February 24, 2009, 07:05 PM

UPDATE: TLC now has official confirmation from Warner Brothers that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two will be released in theaters July 15, 2011.

As readers will recall, it was officially announced that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One will be in theaters November 19, 2010.

Both parts of Deathly Hallows are currently being filmed in London, England.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

Well Squee!

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on February 25, 2009, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Also between the DH part 1 and part 2, part 1 will be released on DVD so that should make things go a bit faster.
I’ll probably remember this after DH is completely finished, and be like thats gone to quick. Then i will be like ’…now what? ’

Posted by Felix Felicis on February 25, 2009, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

I don’t want it to end…

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on February 25, 2009, 02:19 PM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

another delay? WHY? lol. it’s not that bad.. i was just hoping they would’ve stuck w/ may, maybe the first weekend of may which would’ve gone good w/ it being near the anniversary of the war.. i’m just saying, lol.. I have the dates in my phone now… Can’t wait!!!

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on February 25, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Awesomely awesome! :)

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 25, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

YES! July 15th :) My bdayyy

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on February 25, 2009, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Luna_thumb

FINALLY!

Posted by penelope_clearwater973 on February 25, 2009, 03:32 PM report to moderator

i guess no1 cares that this will ruin avengers

Posted by hallowman on February 25, 2009, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

I don’t trust them. Maybe they will release them on those dates and then again, maybe they won’t. I’m not getting my hopes up about any release dates.

Posted by Fereverto on February 25, 2009, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Img000029_thumb

yay! The first part comes out the day before my birthday :] what an awesome birthday treat (fingers crossed.) __

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on February 25, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator
N1314356338_7633_thumb
20582 Points

its only 2 and a bit years to wait!!!! bring on july 2009 first!!!!

Posted by ٭Ĥ☻ğđ☻ъъÿ٭ Ř☻äř٭ on February 25, 2009, 06:03 PM report to moderator
L_4f8492193bc31738b769bdb0cbce620d_thumb

Wait wait wait..does this mean that we would all go see the movie together? because it would come out during the time that we would all be together. That would be the coolest thing ever!!!

Posted by MaggieM (ROAR) on February 25, 2009, 06:10 PM report to moderator
Dance_thumb

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 <3 <3

Posted by AccioAlex {SQUEE!} on February 25, 2009, 06:54 PM report to moderator

omgggg this is going to be epic. i still dont agree with having 2 HP movies in the year 2010 but hey, it isnt my control is it? =( either way, sigh. i am so excited

Posted by KrystinaConundrums on February 25, 2009, 07:02 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_2027_thumb

This is sooo exciting! Yay!

Posted by Harryfan24 ROAR! on February 25, 2009, 07:18 PM report to moderator

"As I sat here, absorbed in my needlework, the urge to consult the orb overpowered me. I arose, I settled myself before it, and gazed into its crystalline depths... and what do you think I saw gazing back at me?"[br]"An ugly old bat in outsize specs?" Ron