Confirmed! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Due July 15, 2011

DH Film
February 24, 2009, 07:05 PM

UPDATE: TLC now has official confirmation from Warner Brothers that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two will be released in theaters July 15, 2011.

As readers will recall, it was officially announced that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One will be in theaters November 19, 2010.

Both parts of Deathly Hallows are currently being filmed in London, England.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Oh, YEAH!!!

Posted by on February 24, 2009, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

WHAT HAPENED TO MAY 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!! IS THEY TOUCH PART ONE……I WONT EVEN GO THERE

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on February 24, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

I gotta mark these dates down! I hope to be at LeakyCon for part two!!

Posted by phantomdave79 on February 24, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

i can’t wait to see it, but i dont want it to be over..

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on February 24, 2009, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

haha. I knew they would do this. But it’s ok I guess, I’m happy if they do a good job!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on February 24, 2009, 09:53 PM report to moderator

That’s still a long time to wait. They have a long time so WB dosen’t have any excuses on this movie.

Posted by Bradyboy on February 24, 2009, 09:55 PM report to moderator
002hudhu_thumb

I can’t wait!

Posted by aLilyForAPrince on February 24, 2009, 09:57 PM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

God… Last movie’s release date… Time to make plans I think!! :D

Posted by Kissa on February 24, 2009, 10:03 PM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

What’s up with them and July? But I guess it makes sense… July contains so many Harry Potter related events and Part 2 beig released in July brings it full circle. I still can’t grasp that their filming DH now…..:(

Posted by Scarlette on February 24, 2009, 10:15 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

Can’t wait!

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on February 24, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

Can’t wait!

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on February 24, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

Can’t wait!

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on February 24, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
G3__thumb

i dont know how I feel about knowing this.

Posted by laxrox93 {ROAR!!} on February 24, 2009, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Polar

Ha I will believe it when I see it! don’t get your hopes up WB is known F this up. HBP November 2009 now its July 2009.

Posted by lupinblack2001 on February 24, 2009, 10:30 PM report to moderator
Hermione_stills84a_thumb

Dummmmb. There is no reason for the movies to be so far apart other than for WB to get more money in their big, fat wallets… :/

Posted by PineappleCrush on February 24, 2009, 10:33 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Come through to the back, Harry, that's where we're making the real money -- [i]pocket anything, you, and you'll pay in more than Galleons!"[/i] he added warningly to a small boy who hastily whipped his hand out of the tub labeled: EDIBLE DARK MARKS -- T