Rumor Alert: Possible Location Shoots for Deathly Hallows Near Leavesden

DH Film
February 24, 2009, 04:07 PM

With production now underway on the final installments in the Harry Potter film series, there is a curious casting rumor making the rounds today. This is Grimsby is reporting that UK actor Nick Moran apparently told people at a recent London fashion show party that he was cast in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows films. While no mention of a specific role was stated, the paper reads "Nick was overheard saying he is set to become the baddie in the next two blockbuster Harry Potter films, but complaining filming takes place on location in Watford." You can see a photo of Nick Moran here.

Please note: While we are uncertain which "baddie" he supposedly will be playing, we should point out as well the mailing address of the main studio where the films are recorded, Leavesden Studios, is also that of Watford, England. Thus, we are also uncertain what location shoots the article might be referring to, and will update with more on that when we can. TLC is attempting to obtain confirmation on all of this; until then please keep this all very much in the rumor category for now.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

P1010630_thumb

Cool – but if I could have anything to do with HP I wouldn’t complain if it was being filmed on the moon!!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on February 25, 2009, 09:29 AM report to moderator

I like the Grindelwald idea, too. That’d be quite cool.

Posted by free the elves {ROAR} on February 25, 2009, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait to receive more information; this certainly sounds interesting!

Thank you for making such an effort to keep us informed as a fandom, Leaky! We all appreciate it immensely.

Posted by Kirk on February 25, 2009, 11:48 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Mmmmmmmm . . . . . interesting there wasn’t very many new characters in DH. And people are saying characters like Amycus and Yaxley have been cast. Might not be true just have to wait and see. : 0

xx

Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

might be Yaxley… or Bellatrixs husband?

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on February 25, 2009, 02:39 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Hmmm… Interesting.

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 25, 2009, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Maraudersmap_thumb

Very interesting. Wouldn’t it be hilarious if it turns out he’s just an extra on the film and he was just bragging! LOL

Posted by rhadamenthes {ROAR} on February 26, 2009, 02:01 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

I like filming.
I dislike Death Eaters

Posted by bec majec *roar* on February 26, 2009, 05:52 AM report to moderator
Angel_reader_chagall_thumb

I’m with those guessing young Grindelwald. He’s too delicate and handsome for a Death Eater.

Posted by Arithmancer on February 26, 2009, 06:03 AM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

I LOVE rumors! They are so much fun to watch unravel!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on February 26, 2009, 07:44 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

cool…

Posted by Storm the Hufflepuff on February 26, 2009, 09:00 AM report to moderator
Hpsf_rep_thumb

Well, it really seems like a Bill Weasley to me, not a baddie

Posted by Ioli on February 26, 2009, 01:50 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

I bet it’s Yaxley

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on May 06, 2009, 10:35 AM report to moderator

I love to explore I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
las mujeres

Posted by sanhjuthui on October 31, 2012, 03:51 AM report to moderator

Posted by sanhjuthui on October 31, 2012, 03:52 AM report to moderator

[i]Crack.[/i][br]"OUCH!"[br]"Keep your voice down, Ron, or Mum'll be back up here."[br]"You two just Apparated on my knees!"[br]"Yeah, well, it's harder in the dark --"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014