New Poll, New Concept Art of Dervish and Banges at Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
February 25, 2009, 06:27 PM

The great news keeps on coming as Universal Orlando has now released new concept art for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction: this of Dervish and Banges. Due to be located in the Hogsmeade village portion of the park, Universal says that the store "supplys the Wizarding community with school supplies, Quidditch gear and magical, wizarding equipment." At this store, park visitors will be able to purchase "authentic and unique items from the World of Harry Potter."  Also new is a poll regarding which dragon you might like to ride (Chinese Fireball, or Hungarian Horntail).

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park is currently under construction in Orlando, Florida  and is due to open sometime next year.

Thanks Joel and Elizabeth!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Luna_shoes_thumb

The concept art looks amazing… and I am exciting that they are asking which dragon you would like to ride! A ride perhaps?!?!?!

Posted by Saoirse42 *ROAR!* on February 25, 2009, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Hermione_stills84a_thumb

Oh, I sincerely wish I can somehow find the money and means to make it to that park once it’s opened!! It sounds so amazing!

Posted by PineappleCrush on February 25, 2009, 07:47 PM report to moderator
Avatars_bookauthor_bookart_april08_002_thumb

i just voted… hungarian horntail :) cant wait

Posted by iheartrw on February 25, 2009, 07:47 PM report to moderator
Bd_thorgal027_thumb

Oh man, why does that park have to be sooo farrrrr away from me? I wanna ride a Horntail!

Posted by emmy. on February 25, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

This awesome news makes me more impatent for the theme park! and i so voted HH dragon ride (because its Harry’s dragon, its also the most fierce of the 4 dragons in the tournament!)

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 25, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator
76234_1490362014606_1100640100_31136626_1593032_n_thumb

omg look at hermiones dress from the yule ball. im in love

Posted by oOo Vetty oOo [ROAR] iL0VESEAMUS on February 25, 2009, 07:54 PM report to moderator
Lianne_2_thumb

Next year?!
Wow! Must start saving for that trip. :)

Posted by ane_drew on February 25, 2009, 07:55 PM report to moderator
Gof99_thumb

I better start saving my money now! I’m sure I’ll spend a fortune when I go to PotterWorld!

Posted by hpikjdjg on February 25, 2009, 08:00 PM report to moderator

I would prefer the Chinese Fireball

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on February 25, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Bd_thorgal027_thumb

I would LOVE to invent wizarding school supplies for the shops in the park! What a job that would be

Posted by emmy. on February 25, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Bd_thorgal027_thumb

@ hpikjdjg

You’ll be spending a fortune on the ticket alone! ;-)

Posted by emmy. on February 25, 2009, 08:08 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-10-29_at_12

Hungarian Horntail!!!!!! It would be soooo much fun!!!! But the Chinese Firebolt would be pretty sweet as well.

Posted by KatherineWeasley on February 25, 2009, 08:25 PM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

It looks so good! I voted Horntail.

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on February 25, 2009, 08:28 PM report to moderator
20110227_001_thumb

Well, Dervish and Banges don’t sell wands, but they do sell just about every other magical insturment you might want. I want a Sneakoscope!

I like the fact that they have Hermione’s Yule Ball dress there- maybe you can buy one?! But I wish it was in periwnkle blue like it was in the books.

The concept art looks great though, I am so excited!

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on February 25, 2009, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Smirk4_small_thumb

why not Weasley’s Wizard Weezy’s?? They’re way better.

Posted by cowashee on February 25, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator

"Now, firs' thing yeh gotta know abou' hippogriffs is, they're proud," said Hagrid. "Easily offended, hippogriffs are. Don't never insult one, 'cause it might be the last thing yeh do."