Rupert Grint on Cover of April Edition of Blag Magazine

Grint
Posted by: Edward
February 26, 2009, 08:44 PM

Actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) will be gracing the cover of the April 2009 issue of Blag Magazine, which will also feature a lengthy interview and "20 page portfolio feature" with the young actor.  Our Order Partner RupertGrint.net is reporting that this issue will feature extensive coverage of Mr. Grint's latest film, Cherrybomb, along with "Rupert in his first styled shoot at this stage in his career."  The first image of Rupert from the magazine, the cover, can be viewed right here.  Rupert is quoted in an accompanying press release as saying, in regards to working on Cherrybomb:  “I really enjoy it because it is a totally different world. I think we do get a bit spoilt on Harry Potter. I really prefer the pace of these sorts of films – on this one you do maybe seven scenes a day – so it moves really quickly. It’s exciting.”

The press release continues with Blag Magazine co-creators  Sally A. and Sarah J. Edwards discussing what to expect in this issue.  Quoteage:

"For the first Bi-Annual, we wanted to present today’s most exciting and skilled talents in a classic way. It was a real honour to photograph Rupert in his first styled shoot at this stage in his career. It’s the icing on the cake for us." said Sarah.
"Vol.3 Nø 1 is very much inspired by iconic Hollywood with a British swagger and touch of rebellion. Rupert, in this new light is the perfect headliner." added Sally.
The April issue of Blag Magazine is due on newsstands soon.

Many thanks to RupertGrint.net and Rupert-Grint.us!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Masterofmystery08_thumb

Sorry for the double, but I forgot something really importand :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON WEASLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by galadriel12 (ROAR) on March 01, 2009, 04:52 AM report to moderator
Hp98_thumb

hes soo cute!

Posted by louisV_chic♥ROAR♥ on March 01, 2009, 02:11 PM report to moderator
08-05-18_02-17_thumb

I hope I find this issue here!I can’t wait to read the full interview and see the piccies

Posted by scarymissmary28[WBM!] on March 03, 2009, 10:59 AM report to moderator
5372_224657370337_510970337_7616810_5737149_n_thumb

I think my heart just stopped. I cannot WAIT to see the feature. Why does he have to be so GOOD LOOKING?!

Posted by choirgeek on March 05, 2009, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

I can still see that little 11 year old in him. How cute!

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on March 07, 2009, 02:12 PM report to moderator

"Righ' then," said Hagrid, who seemed to have lost his thread, "so -- so yeh've got yer books an' -- an' -- now yeh need the Magical Creatures. Yeah. So I'll go an' get 'em. Hang on..."[br]"God this place is going to the dogs," said Malfoy loudly. "That o

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014