High Definition Links to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince First Look Feature

HBP Film
February 27, 2009, 04:30 PM

Behold, now in  glorious High Definition: the recent Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince "First Look" feature. As we first told you the other day, the video is available via the Official Harry Potter Widget, and is now available for download at home via the following links. Enjoy!

QUICKTIME HIGH DEF

Medium
Small

Flash
Large
Medium

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

I am counting down the days until HBP is released! This is going to be a great movie.

Posted by Reader511 on February 27, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

Woo hoo!!

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on February 27, 2009, 09:59 PM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

SQUEE! I need this movie!

Posted by Imperiused! on February 27, 2009, 10:06 PM report to moderator
Huffleportrait__1_of_1__thumb

SQUEE

Posted by HuffleWahine on February 27, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Profile_thumb
2090 Points

Brilliant! Accio July! Looks amazing!

Posted by KianaCP on February 27, 2009, 10:21 PM report to moderator
3136d0c1b5c2c8f0c0ada4cec4a7b7a8fb00_thumb

It’s so great.
I can’t wait to see the whole movie!

Posted by liyixinhua on February 27, 2009, 10:22 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

LOL Fonty! awesome first comment!

This is AWESOME!!! I’m getting the super high def one for quicktime that will probably not even play on my computer, lol…
But, I wanna catch every little detail!!! XD Can’t wait for this movie!!!

Posted by Felipe on February 27, 2009, 11:31 PM report to moderator
Small_thumb

High Def!!!

Posted by grednforge7 on February 27, 2009, 11:37 PM report to moderator

JULY, JULY, JULY!!!!!!! I cant wait!!!

Posted by albeitgruggish on February 27, 2009, 11:46 PM report to moderator

Who’s the guy at 2.03-2.04? He looks like he’s a Slytherin…

Posted by Pine_fresh on February 27, 2009, 11:48 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

I’m so excited! I can’t wait! :D

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on February 27, 2009, 11:50 PM report to moderator
Hagrid_7_thumb

I cannot wait.

Posted by AngelasCrochetingCorner on February 28, 2009, 01:01 AM report to moderator
Mypicture_thumb

It’s so incredible! Intense and funny at the same time. This is my favorite book of the seven and it looks like they’ve done a fantastic job with the movie. I’m dying for it to come out!

Posted by FlourishandBlotts (RAWR) on February 28, 2009, 01:04 AM report to moderator
Iconator_e5413e9850e2294d5bfb655a9ead163b_thumb

When I went to see the Jonas Brothers 3D concert experience I saw the trailer and the cool preview!!! I was screaming! lol.

Posted by PadfootLover4ever on February 28, 2009, 01:11 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Ummmm…. YAY!

Posted by YodatheHobbit on February 28, 2009, 01:41 AM report to moderator

"What did he do to you, Diddy?" Aunt Petunia said in a quavering voice, now sponging sick from the front of Dudley's leather jacket. "Was it -- was it you-know-what, darling? Did he use -- his [i]thing?"[/i]

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014