Happy Birthday, Timothy Spall

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
February 27, 2009, 02:22 PM

Please join us in sending out birthday wishes to actor Timothy Spall, who portrays the character of Peter Pettigrew in the Harry Potter films.  Mr. Spall is celebrating his 52nd birthday today.  Cheers!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Mypicture_thumb

Happy B-day! I had no idea he was in his 50s. I thought he was younger : )

Posted by FlourishandBlotts (RAWR) on February 28, 2009, 12:50 AM report to moderator

This guy always reminds me of a RAT. He looks EXACTLY like one. It’s disgusting!

Happy B-Day…LoL

Posted by on February 28, 2009, 01:24 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

Happy Birthday, Timothy, sorry I’m late. Everything that you do is of a very high quality, and I look forward to seeing you again in Deathly Hallows. I have to mention how much I appreciated your depiction of Albert Pierrepoint. It was a deeply moving revelation about the life and work of this very private and highly principled man.

Posted by Graymayne on February 28, 2009, 03:13 AM report to moderator
Take_my_hand_thumb

Happy Birthday Mr. Spall!

Posted by PhoenixSong {{{ROAR}}} on February 28, 2009, 07:02 AM report to moderator
Chrissypuff_thumb

Happy belated birthday!

Posted by ChrissyPuff on February 28, 2009, 07:58 AM report to moderator
Ravenqueen_thumb

Happy Birthday!

Posted by raven_puff on February 28, 2009, 08:45 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Many Happy Returns Mr. Spall! :)

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 28, 2009, 08:55 AM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_2027_thumb

Happy belated birthday!

Posted by Harryfan24 ROAR! on February 28, 2009, 09:06 AM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

Happy Birthaday Betraitor

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on February 28, 2009, 10:01 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Happy Birthday!
May there be many more to come!

Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Happy birthday. . . :)

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on February 28, 2009, 10:42 AM report to moderator
1956p_thumb

happy birthday! looking forward to your next scenes!

Posted by cleber*ROAR!* on February 28, 2009, 11:39 AM report to moderator
Dearharry_thumb

Happy Birthday wormatail!! :D

Posted by Cate★Evans [ROAR] on February 28, 2009, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

happy b-day!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 28, 2009, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

Happy Birthday!

Posted by bec majec *roar* on February 28, 2009, 08:37 PM report to moderator

"My Lord, I was constantly on the alert," came Lucius Malfoy's voice swiftly from beneath the hood. "Had there been any sign from you, any whisper of your whereabouts, I would have been at your side immediately, nothing could have prevented me --"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014