Preview of PotterCast 183: Accio Nerdfighters

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
February 03, 2009, 11:15 AM

John and Frak have whipped up a little preview of the hilarity coming when we release PotterCast 183: "Accio Nerdfighters," our live show with John and Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers, later this week. Stay tuned, but first:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Bild_thumb

Brilliant!!!

Posted by ElinJ*ROAR* on February 05, 2009, 03:19 AM report to moderator
Badgers_thumb

OHMIGAWSH!!! I love this! This totally made my day!

Posted by Tiahn on February 05, 2009, 06:34 AM report to moderator
Badgers_thumb

and seeing all the other comments it rocked more socks than just mine!

Posted by Tiahn on February 05, 2009, 06:35 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

So cool! So cute! So funny!!! I love it!!! :D I wish the entire episode was like this!!!! (I watched it like 5 times already!!!! :D)

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 05, 2009, 11:25 AM report to moderator

Flippin’ awesome! I laughed so hard I woke my mom up…not an easy feat, let me tell you!

Posted by hufflepuff_86 [OTC] on February 05, 2009, 11:28 AM report to moderator
Miisa_thumb

That’s such a cute little animation

Posted by TheCupcake on February 05, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

Pottercats will always be the sunchine to my week.

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on February 05, 2009, 04:55 PM report to moderator
Me2_thumb

In last week’s pottercast it sounded as though not everyone was so sure about these previews, well…. I would say it was a definite hit!! That was hi-lar-ious! I agree with Ecrof G that an entire episode should be done like that. Kudos to Frak and John!

Posted by HealerMosher on February 05, 2009, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Me_profile_thumb

YES I want more of this! I love when he says that Melissa’s a coffee cup, and her cup bounces and clinks a little. It’s ADORABLE. I recommend more. Why indeed are there only two corndogs!? Yeah, I imagine it’s pretty difficult to do this, but still. Awesome. Is the table at Chipotle?

Posted by JaJaRavenclaw on February 05, 2009, 11:00 PM report to moderator

This video was TOO funny :D

Posted by LollyxThexPop on February 06, 2009, 09:44 AM report to moderator
Blue_butterfly_thumb

Every time I think about that i have a little giggle. You guys are so funny!

Posted by purplekim on February 07, 2009, 04:45 AM report to moderator
Hogwartstrain_thumb

Best ever! I want more! =D

Posted by Larface on February 07, 2009, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Lunanargles_thumb

that was brilliant!

Posted by calliet2b4g on February 12, 2009, 05:18 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

This was so hilarious I thought I would have a puppy and kitten.

Posted by Garden State Geek on February 24, 2009, 11:05 AM report to moderator

This was so funny.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 08, 2009, 10:59 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"I don't think anyone should ride that broom just yet!" said Hermione.[br]Harry and Ron looked at her.[br]"What d'you think Harry's going to do with it -- sweep the floor?" said Ron.