Preview of PotterCast 183: Accio Nerdfighters

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
February 03, 2009, 11:15 AM

John and Frak have whipped up a little preview of the hilarity coming when we release PotterCast 183: "Accio Nerdfighters," our live show with John and Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers, later this week. Stay tuned, but first:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Pic_3_thumb

Haven’t listened yet, but I’m sure it will be amazing!

Posted by Will Nevins on February 03, 2009, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Angel_reader_chagall_thumb

Good work, John and Frak! I especially liked the Vlogbrothers’ human heads bobbing in the backgroud, and the fact that the table seemed to be embedded in a real diner with real live people walking around. Looking forward to the show!

Posted by Arithmancer on February 03, 2009, 05:54 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Best…animation…Ever!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I wish they’d do one of these for every episode!

Posted by michaelabraham on February 03, 2009, 06:05 PM report to moderator
Bookworm_thumb

Oh my goodness, that was BRILLIANT! Thank you, John & Frak – you have completely cheered me up after a very frustrating day at work.

I think my favorite part is when Melissa laughs after Hank says he’d be a corn dog (around 1:23). The coffee cup is so cute with its arms in the air and eyes scrunched up! :)

Posted by Bookworm Jen on February 03, 2009, 06:12 PM report to moderator

This is why I love Pottercast :-D

Posted by PotterPrincess07 on February 03, 2009, 06:22 PM report to moderator

This is why I love Pottercast :-D

Posted by PotterPrincess07 on February 03, 2009, 06:22 PM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

hahaha that is so funny.
helen hunt wtf

Posted by bec majec *roar* on February 03, 2009, 06:23 PM report to moderator
October_032b_thumb

Ahh that’s so awesome! Corndog, lol! I’d love to see more of these, too too funny guys. =-D

Posted by Amikia on February 03, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator
Harryp_thumb

I LOVED IT!!

I especially liked all the B2O jokes in it… like WHY Hank would choose Corn Dog and the whole Helen Hunt thing. Like I said on YouTube I think we should have a new PotterCast elf committee to animate MORE segments of PotterCast… I’d be interested. :)

Posted by Christine on February 03, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Queensguest_thumb

This is amazing, the two of them are so talented. I am sure that it is one of those things that was so tedious to do and couldn’t be done regularly, but gosh, could we be lucky enough for small surprises like this every now and again.

Oh and the reason why Helen Hunt would have 2 corn dogs is to share them with Hank. I wonder what Jason Isaacs would hold for Sue …

Posted by BuffyXO {WBM} on February 03, 2009, 06:46 PM report to moderator
Myleaky_thumb

that is so amazing. I love John and Hank Green anyways but this just makes it sooo much more awesome. and now I can’t wait for this episode to come out! DFTBA NERDFIGHTERS!

Posted by Slytherin4Life on February 03, 2009, 07:12 PM report to moderator
Myleaky_thumb

Posted by Slytherin4Life on February 03, 2009, 07:12 PM report to moderator
Itsukushima_torii_angle_thumb

Oh my! That was halarious! John and Frak, you two did such a good job! I reaaaaally needed this today. I just finished an oral exam (japanese; not sure I did too well) and this both calmed me down before I went in and cheered me up afterwards!

Posted by Manwyn on February 03, 2009, 07:31 PM report to moderator

I almost fell out of my chair when I watched that with laughter, to the point my employees were wondering what was so funny.

Great work John and Frak. Keep up the great work.

Posted by Duppy on February 03, 2009, 07:43 PM report to moderator
Rose1_thumb

This was hilarious, great work on this guys!

Posted by Mac_Beth13 on February 03, 2009, 07:55 PM report to moderator

He and Cedric both grasped a handle.[br]Instantly, Harry felt a jerk somewhere behind his navel. His feet had left the ground. He could not unclench the hand holding the Triwizard Cup; it was pulling him onward in a howl of wind and swirling color, Cedric

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014