Happy Birthday, John Williams

Crew Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
February 08, 2009, 12:26 PM

Today is the 77th birthday of noted composer John Williams, who has worked on the Harry Potter films.  Please join us in wishing Mr. Williams a happy day.  Cheers!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Crew Birthdays News

Th_names_thumb

Happy Birthday to John Williams! His music is truly legendary!

Posted by Ginevra86 on February 08, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Happy Birthday Mr. Williams. Thank you for your beautiful music. Best wishes.

Posted by cztery on February 08, 2009, 02:45 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Happy birthday, Mr. Williams! We appreciate all that you have done for the world of music. Your contributions are almost limitless.

Posted by Kirk on February 08, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Cheers!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on February 08, 2009, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Copy_of_p_p_thumb

Yay John Willams! We watched the inauguration at school and when they announced that he wrote the song they played right before it, I pretty much shrieked!

Posted by laughing laurel on February 08, 2009, 10:51 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

I love John Williams music. Thanks for Hedwig’s theme.

Posted by *Rachael* on February 08, 2009, 11:33 PM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

Happy Birthday John Williams! I’m listening to his “litte things” song from “Wanted”. I love it!

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on February 09, 2009, 01:20 AM report to moderator
Leakyav2_thumb

Hoorah for Hedwigs Theme!

Posted by The Whomping Willow on February 09, 2009, 02:07 AM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

You can’t help but give him his due credit. His name is everywhere! Happy Birthday!

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on February 09, 2009, 02:43 AM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

Sorry for my post before. Its not John Williams, its Danny Elfman. :P Epic Fail. its late and my brain isn’t in the right place, I love John William’s work though. I don’t understand how he doesn’t run out of ideas for music. I don’t play any music but I can’t imagine composing so many different songs. I think people who are musically inclined think differently than those who are not.

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on February 09, 2009, 03:37 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Many happy returns! :)

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 09, 2009, 05:07 AM report to moderator

wooo happy birthday!!

Posted by padfoot84sb on February 09, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
Jordan_thumb

Maestro, here’s hoping you had a wonderful birthday. Thanks for filling my iPod with such magic.

Posted by Jordan Edwards on February 09, 2009, 11:49 PM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

You can recognise the Harry Potter theme anywhere you hear it in just a few notes. It is a great piece of work. I’m a fan and always look to see who composed the music of anything I watch. Happy Birthday.

Posted by Cool G on February 09, 2009, 11:55 PM report to moderator
Hpim0307_thumb

Happy Birthday, Johnny! The HP scores haven’t been the same without you!

Posted by Aga Veneficus on February 10, 2009, 02:38 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"We're workin' in here today!" Hagrid called happily to the approaching students, jerking his head back at the dark trees behind him. "Bit more sheltered! Anyway, they prefer the dark..."[br]"What prefers the dark?" Harry heard Malfoy say sharply to Crab