LeakyNews.com

More on Casting of Dung Fletcher and Bill Weasley for Deathly Hallows

DH Film
March 10, 2009, 07:28 AM

A followup today regarding our two previous reports of possible casting for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Good News: As TLC first reported a few days ago, actor Andy Linden (photo here) has indeed been cast in the role of dodgy Order of the Phoenix member Mundungus Fletcher, according to his agents who confirmed this directly to TLC.

Broadway World.com is also now reporting that Domhnall Gleeson "is expected to sign on for the final installment of the big screen’s blockbuster Harry Potter series, The Deathly Hallows." As we noted previously, the son of Brendan Gleeson (Mad-Eye Moody), Domhnall (photo here) will take on the role of Bill Weasley. Filming is currently underway for both parts of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in London, England.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Meatstrong_thumb

It will be intersting how they insert these characters in the movies, considering they have not shown up in the others. The casting looks spot on, they certainly look the part. I wonder if they are going to do the wedding and shell cottage.

Posted by theatregirl25 *ROAR* on March 10, 2009, 11:49 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Yayyy!

Posted by Christine on March 10, 2009, 11:53 AM report to moderator
L_6128aae2dc5d4fb496dc31259248c4fb_thumb

YES! I’m so happy they fixed the Dung mistake.

Posted by raychelMAY on March 10, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Photo_10_thumb

omg. Domhnall is so cute. i cant wait to see him in the movie.

Posted by alanayvonne on March 10, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Yay! This is great news! Knowing that they are present in the movie gives me hope for how they will attempt to adapt it. I’m not a purist, so I would have been fine if they weren’t in the movie…but this just makes it more exciting! It’s a bonus!

Posted by eiVega on March 10, 2009, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Hagid_potterpuff_thumb

well thats excellent, it seems to mean shell cottage is definatly in, and a tiny chance for the wedding very tiny, and i like the choice for Mungdungus , all the got to do is have him get a couple days growth of beard, some beat up robes and get him dirtied up a bit

Posted by ravenclawguy1972 ~Prongs~ ( J.O.R.) on March 10, 2009, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

WOW. I’m so glad this is not a gossip anymore…I’m so exited!!!!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on March 10, 2009, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Desert_moon_thumb

They both look perfect for the parts.

Posted by kalb on March 10, 2009, 02:04 PM report to moderator
Maraudersmap_thumb

They found a great Bill Weasley. His picture fits him right in as a Weasley. Still hoping Fleur will be cast so we’ll finally know about the wedding. Still hoping that will happen and they won’t vere off the book too much.

Posted by rhadamenthes {ROAR} on March 10, 2009, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

Yay! We have Bill. I so excited. Now we need Fleur. We have to have the wedding, or should I say, I have to have the wedding! If they are going to do the seven Potters we need Fleur.

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on March 10, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

Linden should make a good Mundungus. Like GryffindorGal I would have loved to see the scene with Mrs. Figg.

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on March 10, 2009, 02:45 PM report to moderator

Man, I can’t wait until it’s finished!

I can’t believe there is going to be an end to it though. I want more!!!!

Posted by on March 10, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
L_9109ce48d9b16291674b205c03cb8e2b_thumb

Heck yes!! They both look perfect. This is exciting.

Posted by Czechmetz on March 10, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

That’s awesome! They both definatly look good for the parts! I too pictured Dung a little younger, but he still seems to fit almost perfectly!
Now we just need Fleur back!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on March 10, 2009, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Crim0304_thumb

Yay I like the look of Domhnall

Posted by Sally_Zaar on March 10, 2009, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?