Live PotterCast AND HP Alliance Call Tomorrow Night

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
March 11, 2009, 11:40 AM

We have a double feature this week:

Tomorrow night at 7:30 pm, PotterCast will be live in the usual place, our Ustream channel. The show will feature Paul DeGeorge (Harry and the Potters) and Matt Maggiacomo (The Whomping Willows), who are currently heading the HPA "No New Stuff" Vlogging project (which you can see at the HP Alliance's YouTube channel). It's been awhile since we've had these guys on, but it never fails to be fun, so tune in.

After the PotterCast, Paul and Matt will stay live in the channel and do a full "No New Stuff" Conference call, talking about the project and taking as many questions as possible. That will start around 8:30pm.

(There will also be a live HPA "Accio Books" call Sunday with Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers; we'll have more info for you in another post!)

See you all there! Remember we will restrict chatting to those who have accounts at Ustream so be sure to sign up and follow our channel.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

L_6128aae2dc5d4fb496dc31259248c4fb_thumb

Amazing<3 I’m there.

Posted by raychelMAY on March 11, 2009, 01:45 PM report to moderator
L_s_icon_thumb

Awesome! Something to look forward to. :)

Posted by VeganMudblood on March 11, 2009, 01:52 PM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

Is Bit By Bit ever coming back? Don’t get me wrong, I love the WRockers BUT at this rate Bit By Bit wont get done and the movie is coming out soon and with promotion….It will be hell getting to Bit By Bit and doing it properly.

I just want you guys to spend some time on Bit By Bit and less time filling space with random potter talk.

I still love you guys but I’m just slightly annoyed.

Posted by Rose on March 11, 2009, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Avataranna_thumb

I’ll be there!!!
listening and doing homework… probably listening more than doing homework lol

Posted by Anna on March 11, 2009, 02:21 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

That’s great, but I can’t believe I can’t be there because of stupid time zones ! =(

Movies_officialhalfbloodprince_harryhermionewinter_002_thumb

I’ll try to be there

Posted by odadancekt on March 11, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Ka4j6h_thumb

Thats 1:30 am for me. And then school after that…. But I so want to be there!!! I’ll try :)

Posted by Minihippogriff on March 11, 2009, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Mollyfied_thumb

Tempted to go for it even though there’s new Supernatural and Bones on TV tomorrow night. :P

Posted by Whisperwing*ROAR!* on March 11, 2009, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Maryjim_thumb

I’ll try and be there. :D

Posted by treebeliever on March 11, 2009, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Img_0194_thumb

So is that 7.30 EST? trying to work out the timing for the uk

Posted by Huffhop on March 11, 2009, 03:30 PM report to moderator

I wish they’d make them earlier…I live in the UK and it is way too late for me to listen!

Posted by ♥Sparkly Purple Cloud♥{WBM}♥ on March 11, 2009, 03:41 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

i don’t think i can make it this week! :[

[tear]

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I do not know if I will be able to listen to it live, but I am sure this will turn out to be nothing short of wonderful and will download it as soon as I can.

Posted by Kirk on March 11, 2009, 04:26 PM report to moderator
2v8o186_thumb

damn…thats 11am here and i’ll be at school :(

have fun though (:

Posted by morgannnn yo! {roar} on March 11, 2009, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Exactly what I need. Another distraction at work. Yay! :)

Posted by eiVega on March 11, 2009, 04:46 PM report to moderator

"Well, well, well... Patronus Potter," said Lucius Malfoy coolly.[br]Harry felt winded, as though he had just walked into something heavy. He had last seen those cool gray eyes through slits in a Death Eater's hood, and last heard that man's voice jeering