Dumbledore's Army Meeting LIVE with Hank Green and More TOMORROW

Fans
Posted by: Melissa
March 14, 2009, 09:16 PM

Tomorrow, March 15, at 2pm EST, the HP Alliance will once again be live with a fun and informative broadcast once again at our joint UStream channel. This time guest speakers will include Hank Green of Vlogbrothers fame, and much more.

Also on the call will Sifa Nsengimana, be the executive director of Agahozo-Shalom Youth Village, the village in Rwanda where the HPA is sending the books from its "Accio Books" campaign. Ms. Nesengimana has been in past HPA podcasts and many in the organization believe she is one of the world's most powerful speakers on human rights.

Head of Hufflepuff Sue Upton, Head of Gryffindor Paul DeGeorge and Head of the Chapter House of Awesome Matt Maggiacomo will also be on the call as well as HPA director Andrew Slack.

The call will involve a check in for the HPA House Cup competition's Accio Books! contest where everyone can sign up for a Hogwarts House in the HPA Common Room and start donating books locally or to ASYV.

We will be taking questions and feedback during the call but it is likely you will need to be a member of UStream to take part. However you only have to CLICK HERE to listen. Remember, tomorrow at 2pm EST!

You can start asking your questions ahead of time by starting a Twitter post with @thehpalliance.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Melissa_thumb

I can’t wait to listen to Hank Green, Sifa, Paul and Sue and Matt live tomorrow on the Ustream channel!

Posted by Melissa Anelli on March 14, 2009, 09:17 PM report to moderator

This sounds interesting! I’m going to have to check it out!

Posted by on March 14, 2009, 09:20 PM report to moderator
Img_7836_thumb

aawesome. i shall come by.

btw, you linked to the wrong site for Hank. its actually .org not .com

Posted by kira902k on March 14, 2009, 09:29 PM report to moderator

I have an orchestra concert tomorrow. :( It would have been awesome to listen to this. It sounds like a lot of fun (and of course it sounds awesome!!!!)

Posted by kendra.dumbledore on March 14, 2009, 10:27 PM report to moderator
Cover_avatar_thumb

Oh, I don’t think I’ll be able to listen. :-( Will it be released as a podcast or something later?

Posted by Attolia [squee!!!] on March 14, 2009, 10:32 PM report to moderator

5th to comment !@! :D

Posted by Harryplopper on March 14, 2009, 10:32 PM report to moderator

no evanna lynch this time? :(

Posted by Celtise [TTW] on March 14, 2009, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Cover_avatar_thumb

Celtise, I think I heard on the latest PotterCast that she will be there. But maybe not. I hope she is!

Posted by Attolia [squee!!!] on March 14, 2009, 11:17 PM report to moderator

I’ll be there! :D

Posted by Sophie on March 14, 2009, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Laurie_kins_yahoo

I “heart” Hank Green.

Posted by snapealicious on March 15, 2009, 01:21 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

yay :)
I had so much fun last time :D
everyone should try to check it outt..

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on March 15, 2009, 01:23 AM report to moderator
102_0002_thumb

YAY! Hank!! <3
It’s like two of my most favorite things ever

Posted by Carmenriots on March 15, 2009, 02:01 AM report to moderator
2v8o186_thumb

sounds fun <3 Hank & Sue!

Posted by morgannnn yo! {roar} on March 15, 2009, 03:09 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait. This will prove to be northing short of absolutely spectacular.

Posted by Kirk on March 15, 2009, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Leakyav2_thumb

I miss it- again :(

5:00 am isn’t quite the best time for me to be joining this!

Posted by The Whomping Willow on March 15, 2009, 05:01 AM report to moderator

Hermione's hand shot into the air. Behind her back, Malfoy did a buck-toothed imitation of her jumping up and down in eagerness to answer a question. Pansy Parkinson gave a shriek of laughter...

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014