New Half-Blood Prince Promo Pictures of Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright, More Surface Online

HBP Film
March 16, 2009, 12:06 PM

Several new promotional photos for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince are now online. Of unknown origin, scores of readers let us know about these new photos which include: Tom Felton as Draco, Bonnie Wright as Ginny, Dan Radcliffe as Harry Potter,  and Teenage Tom Riddle. All bear the official WB HP6 logo.
Update: Oclumencia sent us high res versions as follows:
Tom Felton as Draco
Bonnie Wright as Ginny
New Bonnie
Riddle
New Harry (Profile of Dan Radcliffe)

Thanks to SS, those on LJ and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

September_008_thumb

Draco’s pulsating forehead vein says… I will kill Dumbledore?!

Posted by robb on March 16, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator
006-2_thumb

great posters! I think that Tom is starting to look a bit older than his character though. It’s a good thing that they are already working on the last fims, as I’m afraid that the actors are all beginning to outgrow their teenage personas.

Posted by srknepler on March 16, 2009, 12:14 PM report to moderator
Wolfpatronus2_thumb

Cool, but does it really say i will kill Dumbledore on Draco’s forehead? Because I can’t see anything so I am assuming you didn’t mean literally.lol

Posted by half-blood queen~ROAR~ on March 16, 2009, 12:16 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

wow tom felton looks GREAT! I love Dan’s pic too he looks really cute :]

1195280764_thumb

Wow, Draco looks so much older than the rest of them. He also looks so mean :)

Posted by whenfishfly on March 16, 2009, 12:19 PM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

I agree that Tom is looking a little older than his character… but I’m not complaining :D

Posted by MuggleQueen on March 16, 2009, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

woo!

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on March 16, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

promo photos are worst than ever!so ugly and weird and edited. :(

and logo-please…why not “Harry Potter and the half-blood prince”!!?
Posted by Matea on March 16, 2009, 12:32 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

they all look like they want to eat you…

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on March 16, 2009, 12:33 PM report to moderator
N48913080_45953965_1570820_thumb

young Tom Riddle reminds me of Mike Myers

Posted by Chad on March 16, 2009, 12:33 PM report to moderator
I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

I love how you can see some red tape by Dan’s shoe (sorry just coming from a graphics point of view haha). And Tom Riddle’s wearing the ring!! 4 months exactly :)

Posted by PaintTheSky on March 16, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Dontez_b_thumb

TOM DOES LOOK A LITTLE OLDER LOL A LIL TO OLD TO REALLY THINK HE’S A 16 YR OLD TEENAGER LOL BUT ITS COOL THE PICS LOOK COOL THO

Posted by Fresh Prince on March 16, 2009, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Masterofmystery08_thumb

I actually like the HP6 thing instead of the whole movie title, but that might just be me. And finally official (?) promo pics that are watchable. I like them, they do look good. Certainly better than the weird pics of the main trio that surfaced recently. I like this new Harry pic better than the recent one. And I hope we’ll be getting good Ron and Hermione pics and pics of the other characters too soon.

Posted by galadriel12 (ROAR) on March 16, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

Ohh my!!! They all look old…specially Tom Felton, he looks quite scary and I’m so glad that Bonnie is looking older than before, specially because of her relationship with Harry, she looked so young still in OOTP….

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on March 16, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Emma-watson_790934c_thumb

wow! tom looks awesome!
and i will forever love bonnie! she looks amazing!!!

Posted by vivaHP on March 16, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator

They could hear people complaining; one surly voice said, "I can't see no gas..."[br]"That's because it's colorless," said Ginny in a convincingly exasperated voice, "but if you want to walk through it, carry on, then we'll have your body as proof for the