Product Watch: New Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince T-Shirt at Hottopic, Game Soundtrack Available

Products
March 18, 2009, 12:57 PM

Attention shoppers: Hottopic now has a brand new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince t-shirt available. This shirt, available here, features the photo of Dan Radcliffe in his role Harry Potter, as seen on the posters which were released last month. Thanks Kati!

On a related note, as we first told you several weeks ago, the soundtrack to the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince VIDEO GAME would soon be available. That score by James Hannigan is now available for download only here via our Cauldron Shop, as are the soundtracks to all the previous Harry Potter video games from EA.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

1_thumb

Lolz! Now, everyone can share in the confusion as they stare at your shirt, wondering what Daniel Radcliffe has on HIS shirt!

Personally, I think he’s wearing an Obama t-shirt.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on March 18, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Dsc00162_thumb

All the new merchandising is so crappy, unfortunately. I have some great HP stuff that I got at the Warner Bros. store when the first film came out, and they’re far superior. Now I guess it’s too mass produced…

Posted by dcrazmo {ROAR} on March 18, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Dsc00162_thumb

Posted by dcrazmo {ROAR} on March 18, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Copy_of_avatar_thumb

Cool, I was just looking for HP t-shirts! :D

Posted by Professor Cassandra *~WBM~* on March 18, 2009, 01:25 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Hottopic alway has the best things, i wish we had a cool shop like that in the UK.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on March 18, 2009, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

Why are the shirts almost always black? I want some color!

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on March 18, 2009, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Page-7987_thumb

whats everyone talking about, I dont see anything on harry’s shirt.

Posted by QuidditchCaptain on March 18, 2009, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Photo_95_thumb

bookishgal… it’s because it’s hot topic. everything there is black.

i want the gryffindor shirt hermione wears in the movie. it looks like it’s from hot topic. why haven’t they made it yet?

Posted by vomit on March 18, 2009, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I love Hot Topic. I have so much clothing from them and use the frequent shopper card! I was sad their HP blazer ran out…I hope they restock on everything as we get closer to the movie!

Posted by eiVega on March 18, 2009, 01:44 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

hmmm not sure if i like the shirt, i don’t like the choice of poster so that prob has something to do with it

Z_thumb

cool! i want it! i have the voldemort one from the order of the phoenix, and now i want this one too! =D harry looks awesome ;)

Posted by chocolaterabbits on March 18, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator
1973 Points

It makes me laugh how the girl wearing the shirt in that picture looks so miserable. :D

Posted by u on March 18, 2009, 02:10 PM report to moderator

I’m gonna buy it

Posted by !stevie! on March 18, 2009, 02:17 PM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_03_thumb

Cool I hope they get more stuff closer to the movie. I got my Gryffindor hoodie from there and i wear it almost all the time

Posted by Gryffindorprincess09 on March 18, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

It’s nice. Wish it were a different color though. But I do like the Gryffindor Hockey Tee they have!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on March 18, 2009, 03:14 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"I must ask you not to scream," said Lockhart in a low voice. "It might provoke them."[br]As the whole class held its breath, Lockhart whipped off the cover.[br]"Yes," he said dramatically. [i]"Freshly caught Cornish pixies."[/i]