The Tale of Despereaux DVD Arrives April 7th

Watson
March 18, 2009, 12:45 PM

The Tale of Despereaux, the animated movie featuring voice work of Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid), will arrive on DVD next month on April 7th here in the US. Pre-orders for the DVD of the popular film are now available here via our Cauldron Shop.

On a related note, Emma Watson also made a brief update to her blog yesterday on her official site. Although there was little in the way of news about her work on the last of Harry Potter films, she did note it was "great to be back" on the set, and has been doing publicity events on the weekends as part of the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Nooo she’s calling it HP6 as well!!

WHY?

Posted by MuggleQueen on March 18, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

depsereaux is my lovvveeeeeeee _

MWAH!

and princess pea looks funii in the movie

Posted by chocolaterabbits on March 18, 2009, 01:06 PM report to moderator
Dscn2551_thumb

I haven’t had a chance to see this yet!! I read the book several years ago though, and it was absolutely adorable!! What was everyone’s reaction to how it fit with the book?

Posted by AlexCarpenterFanGirl on March 18, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Dscn2551_thumb

Posted by AlexCarpenterFanGirl on March 18, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Dddd_thumb

I guess i shud do quick nd see d muvie..!!!xD

Posted by afsha J on March 18, 2009, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Cover_avatar_thumb

I saw Despereaux last month. I thought it was really cute. I would like to get the DVD. :-)

Posted by Attolia [squee!!!] on March 18, 2009, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Brandon_and_i_thumb

i wanted to see despereaux in theaters, but i didn’t end up catching it. can’t wait to get the dvd!

Posted by Lttlmrmd on March 18, 2009, 02:30 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I saw it in the theaters and really liked it. I will buy the DVD!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on March 18, 2009, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

“Nooo she’s calling it HP6 as well!!

WHY?"
Because 2 years ago she called OOTP HP5. IT"S NO BIG DEAL!! Labels aren’t important!

Posted by YodatheHobbit on March 18, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

Ya I think the HP6 thing isn’t important. I shorten things all the time. it’s more compact

Posted by rebel on March 18, 2009, 03:36 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

i never wached the movie..but it was a good book.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on March 18, 2009, 04:03 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

i never wached the movie..but it was a good book.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on March 18, 2009, 04:03 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

srry posted 2 times.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on March 18, 2009, 04:04 PM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

I haven’t seen this movie. . . . Should definitely check out. . :)

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 18, 2009, 05:44 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

I think I’ll check it out!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on March 18, 2009, 06:08 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"...Dobby cannot let Harry Potter stay here now that history is to repeat itself, now that the Chamber of Secrets is open once more --"