Kids' Choice Awards Voting Now Open

Book Awards
Posted by: Edward
March 02, 2009, 08:50 PM

As TLC reported previously, the Harry Potter novels by author J. K. Rowling have been nominated at the 22nd Annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards in the "Favorite Book" category.  Voting has now opened online via this link.  The winners are set to be announced when the show airs on Saturday, March 28th at 8PM EST on Nickelodeon.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Book Awards News

Fangirl_thumb

Ah, the good old days of watching Nick’s Kids’ Choice awards… goood times. :)

But seriously, the only real competition HP has is Twilight. If Harry Potter gets beat by that… that… thing, then I shall weep for what the world has come to. Oh, and in case you couldn’t tell, I dislike Twilight. _ HARRY POTTER ALL THE WAY!

Posted by Miss Smarticle on March 02, 2009, 11:18 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

I’m voting – I can’t believe Twilight stands a chance against Harry!

Posted by Agrippa1 on March 02, 2009, 11:24 PM report to moderator
Photo_95_thumb

hahaha does it matter if you’re not a kid?

death to twilight!

Posted by vomit on March 03, 2009, 12:51 AM report to moderator

So we can vote everyday?

I will then. :-D

Posted by Lily_Severus on March 03, 2009, 01:31 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

Eh, I’ll vote once.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on March 03, 2009, 02:50 AM report to moderator

i’m going to vote every single day. TWILIGHT CANNOT WIN. WE MUST DEFEAT IT.

on a side note – it sickens me that they have Chris Brown as a nominee. And Nickelodeon isn’t what it used to be – what the heck is with all these stupid shows like zoey 101 and the naked brothers band?!

Posted by ibelieveinnargles on March 03, 2009, 03:45 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Yup…definitely voting every day! :D

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on March 03, 2009, 04:01 AM report to moderator

Don’t let Twilight win! Vote vote vote Harry Potter.
Harry Potter for President..;)…

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on March 03, 2009, 05:41 AM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

Soooo…they don’t actually care if you’re a “kid” voting in the “kids choice” awards?

Well, who cares? We’re all Kids at Heart here!

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on March 03, 2009, 05:50 AM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

I voted too.. Even tho I love Twilight, Harry Potter must win. It’s just way better xD

Posted by Niphai on March 03, 2009, 06:07 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Ooohh!!! I’ll vote everyday! goes of to vote

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on March 03, 2009, 06:13 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

cool

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on March 03, 2009, 07:20 AM report to moderator
Playermodel

harry potter will destroy the twilighters and show them whose boss! yaaaaaaaa!

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on March 03, 2009, 08:02 AM report to moderator
Owl-400wide_thumb

voting^^

Posted by cocoeple on March 03, 2009, 08:43 AM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

I wish I could vote [my parents don’t have an e-mail address] and I think I’m over the “age limit”…only one thing I’d vote for…Harry Potter Series, of course!
Your Gryffindor Buddy
Confederate Lady

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on March 03, 2009, 09:36 AM report to moderator

"Well, now we know what to do next time I can't manage a spell," Harry said, throwing a rune dictionary back to Hermione, so he could try again, "threaten me with a dragon. Right..." He raised his wand once more. [i]"Accio Dictionary!"[/i]