Six New Character Posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
March 26, 2009, 12:53 PM

Check it out! WB has released six new character posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince as seen here via MSN:

Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe)

Professor Dumbledore (Sir Michael Gambon)

Hermione Granger (Emma Watson)

Ron Weasley ..is our king (Rupert Grint)

Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton)

Severus Snape (Alan Rickman)

Thanks so much Pat!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hermione looks weird. Like she’s plastic or something. Other then that they are good. However is it just me or is Dumbledore’s wand different in this movie then the others?

Posted by IssaBissa on March 26, 2009, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Emma1232_thumb

I like Hermione’s clothes, Dumbledore looks powerful, Draco looks half dead and Snape just looks….dark…very cool! :-) Squeee!

Posted by Emma Lily [Kiwi] *WBM* on March 26, 2009, 03:39 PM report to moderator
208389_1809752216631_1624741607_1810808_1202878_n_thumb

they’re pretty cool:D

Posted by sleepyhead on March 26, 2009, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

I love them! My favourite so far! They’re so eye-catching! I love Hermione’s outfit and the doves in the background lol. Draco looks really scary and mean, as does Snape. Ron is in his Quidditch uniform (yay!). Harry and Dumbledor’s just have that great magical, powerful air to them!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on March 26, 2009, 03:53 PM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

SNAAAAPE! I’ve been waiting so long! cries happy tears

Posted by Heather [Conure] [WBM] on March 26, 2009, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I LOVE the one of Harry…he looks sooo SEXY! Wow DAN!!! I also love Hermione’s…it’s really feminine…and the birds are a very nice touch. Ron looks so bad A*s!! Love it!!

Posted by cghambright on March 26, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Scarff_copy_thumb

thats really cool! they’ve never done anything like that before have they? not like this anyways…i really like how hermione has the birds behind her! lol. and ron’s quidditch stuff looks intense! i’m so friggin excited! not a long time to go is there? tom’s is really creepy eh? as it should. and snape an dumbledore are so- right, you know?

Posted by weasleyalltheway(rrooaarr!) on March 26, 2009, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Me4_thumb

Nope…makes them all look plastic!

Posted by wulung on March 26, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I really like the new pictures, they are very good but… Why Harry stands again at the tube? What, did he run out of Floo powder or they can’t apparate because the ministry watch everyone? I think Harry’s pic is my least favourite.. Now, why Dumbledore looks again like Gandalf? I like the pose but it’s a bit too much of a BA… And Hermione..(well, i love her pic drools) although she’s very well dressed wears 00’s clothing. Her clothes doesn’t fit with the 90’s and it’s not like she’s all about fashion or she invented smart dressing… And again, she’s not wearing her school outfit… As for Ron, i believe that he has the best picture along with Snape and maybe Malfoy (oh the closet).

Posted by Mr. Brightside on March 26, 2009, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

My favorite is Rupert’s. So intense…I’m pretty sure WB was like, “let’s see how far we can push the intensity of these photos without giving every person who sees them a heart attack…”

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on March 26, 2009, 04:15 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_ravenclaw_thumb

Hermione looks SO fake!

Posted by Edna_Turnblad on March 26, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator

i LOVE those!
hermione’s boobs look tampered with again.
but do you guys see the SNAPE one?!
stunning!

Posted by john-robert. on March 26, 2009, 04:17 PM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

Yay, they’re so good! Yeah, really photoshopped, but still so cool!!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on March 26, 2009, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

I love them all, I’m still not sure about Hermone, but I liked the birds flying

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on March 26, 2009, 04:20 PM report to moderator

These are always my favorite Potter posters. Fantastic stuff.

That being said:

Damn. No Ginny.

Otherwise, awesome!

Posted by KanedaX on March 26, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You [i]fainted,[/i] Potter? Is Longbottom telling the truth? You actually [i]fainted?"[/i][br]"Shove off, Malfoy," said Ron, whose jaw was clenched.[br]"Did you faint as well, Weasley?" said Malfoy loudly. "Did the scary old dementor frighten you too, We