Six New Character Posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
March 26, 2009, 12:53 PM

Check it out! WB has released six new character posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince as seen here via MSN:

Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe)

Professor Dumbledore (Sir Michael Gambon)

Hermione Granger (Emma Watson)

Ron Weasley ..is our king (Rupert Grint)

Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton)

Severus Snape (Alan Rickman)

Thanks so much Pat!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Picture_37_thumb

i love the birds in Hermione’s pic

Posted by Forge417 on March 26, 2009, 05:38 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Pics are nice but I’m just so ready for the real thing!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on March 26, 2009, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Ron_thumb

LOL! I still can’t get over Draco’s suit! What’s up with that??

Posted by dee on March 26, 2009, 05:51 PM report to moderator

I love the look on Tom’s face, it’s just so haunted and defeated. Rupert looks awesome in his quiddich gear! Weasley is our king!

Posted by RAB66 on March 26, 2009, 05:59 PM report to moderator

ron is my king, too.
rupe looks soooo goooood <3 ! :)

Posted by g-g-gena; wbm! on March 26, 2009, 06:01 PM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

I really like these posters, yay for having the full title at last, and not only HP6. The poster of Snape is awesome :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on March 26, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

Wow, these are great! I absolutely love them! Poor Alan though, he’s look like a lonely, lost child! xD Tom’s looking real good, and so is Rupert… Eeeee, I’m so excited!!

Posted by Kissa on March 26, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator
2f4d3bc00a7a60_full_thumb

OMG! Dumbledore looks so squeeful! Snape’s is cool too. I don’t think I like Harry’s though.

Posted by orch_dork [FTC!] on March 26, 2009, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

These are so awesome!!! My favorite one is of Hermione and Harry! Dumbledore looks scary without his hat! :)

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on March 26, 2009, 06:44 PM report to moderator
Th_hp4_thumb

They all look a bit awkward to me. It’s weird. =\

Posted by Mrs. Lutz on March 26, 2009, 06:50 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

I’m obsessed! They all look amazingly in their element. Draco looks really dark!

Posted by Smitch on March 26, 2009, 07:00 PM report to moderator

I love them all except Hermione’s. She looks nothing like book Hermione anymore.

Snape’s is so awesome though.

Posted by rosalie on March 26, 2009, 07:04 PM report to moderator
Becky_thumb

I love the Ron one. Some of the faces look really weird with the photoshopping, especially Hermione.

Posted by The Silver Doe on March 26, 2009, 07:10 PM report to moderator
2zpr1ao_thumb

I reallly like the one of ron…… and draco looks evil in his pic. I don’t really like the whole arms-folded, don’t-mess-with-me stance that snape is in, but it’s kinda funny.=D

Posted by Dobbyrox [WBM] on March 26, 2009, 07:12 PM report to moderator
Jk-j-k-rowling-harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-unabridged-compact-discs_thumb

I love all of these new character banners of Harry Potter. I have two favorites of the new pictures the Hermione and Dumbledore one. They are all awesome and Michael Gambon is finally really looking like Dumbledore. 112 days until HBP I can’t wait!

Posted by harrypotterbookpurist on March 26, 2009, 07:14 PM report to moderator

"So -- after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating --"[br] "Jordan!" growled Professor McGonagall.[br]"I mean, after that open and revolting foul--"[br] [i]"Jordan, I'm warning you --"[/i][br]"All right, all right. Flint nearly kills the Gryffindo