WB Adds Wallpapers, Buddy Icons to Half-Blood Prince Website

HBP Film
March 28, 2009, 02:15 PM

Warner Bros has now added a few Wallpapers and two Buddy Icons to the official Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film website, as seen in their new downloads section.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

That’s fantastic! :]

Posted by Mairéad on March 28, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Pjo_avatar1_thumb

Love them :-) They need more than just Harry and Dumbledore, though.

Posted by luna333hermione[ROAR] on March 28, 2009, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Hp7main_thumb

There are so many items on my wishlist I can tell I’m going to be broke for a while.

Posted by 9and3qtrs[ROAR] on March 28, 2009, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Hopefully they make TONS more icons :)

Posted by Christine on March 28, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Chapter19_thumb

squee
Finally.

Posted by Discribble on March 28, 2009, 04:22 PM report to moderator
Chapter19_thumb

Um, they are all so dark and blue. I wish there was more of an emphasis on Won-Won and Lav-Lav.

Posted by Discribble on March 28, 2009, 04:25 PM report to moderator

oh damn. and i was going to not see this movie.
thanks wb. you’re buddy icons really switched my mind.

Posted by john-robert. on March 28, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

oooh. but. i want the movie! NOWWW lol

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on March 28, 2009, 05:05 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

cool!

Posted by Matea on March 28, 2009, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Avator_thumb

cool they look great!

Posted by ellamia on March 28, 2009, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Me_and_james_going_to_school_thumb

just what i need to make my laptop more exiting.

Posted by prof mewthree "squee" on March 28, 2009, 06:31 PM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

i like them but i love the wallpaper i have on my computer better.. lol.. it’s a collage of 12 pix of Robert Pattinson.. lol..

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on March 28, 2009, 06:42 PM report to moderator
4656_1105780456589_1589123784_30248503_5726170_n_thumb

my new background and buddy icon!!!! ha im so cool…my friend is sitting here and shes totally annoyed with me :D

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on March 28, 2009, 06:50 PM report to moderator
Leakyav2_thumb

They. Are. Awesome. Though I suppose this would have been my reaction had they released almost anything…

Posted by The Whomping Willow on March 28, 2009, 07:01 PM report to moderator
Voldyneedsahug_thumb

They should make more wallpapers of the character posters that were released.

Posted by squeefulhuffie on March 28, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator

"My own brother, Aberforth, was prosecuted for practicing inappropriate charms on a goat. It was all over the papers, but did Aberforth hide? No, he did not! He held his head high and went about his business as usual! Of course, I'm not entirely sure he c