WB Adds Wallpapers, Buddy Icons to Half-Blood Prince Website

HBP Film
March 28, 2009, 02:15 PM

Warner Bros has now added a few Wallpapers and two Buddy Icons to the official Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film website, as seen in their new downloads section.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

Awesome!! :)

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on March 28, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Snapeharry_thumb

Cool but I hope they post loads more soon!

Posted by missskye «Я☼AR» {OoM2} on March 28, 2009, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Moar posters plz. x)

Posted by maera-kyrie on March 28, 2009, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I don’t really like the HP6 :(
Ahh well, still really cool icons! If my computer wasn’t shared by my family, you better bet one of those would be my background! :D

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on March 28, 2009, 07:22 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Cool! I must go take a look! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on March 28, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

These are so cool! I just set one as my wallpaper.

Posted by Imperiused! on March 28, 2009, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Laurie_kins_yahoo

Yay.

Posted by snapealicious on March 28, 2009, 08:19 PM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

WB seem to be a little confused, they give us three dreary wallpapers but tell us in interviews that HBP should be quite a lot of fun. I can find much more interesting wallpapers from my own resources.

Posted by Graymayne on March 28, 2009, 08:47 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

he’s definitely very Xenophilius-esque = )

Posted by DesQueJteVois on March 28, 2009, 08:47 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

I too hope they release more wallpapers.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 28, 2009, 08:51 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

Cool. Can’t wait until July. Yeah more HBP stuff

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on March 28, 2009, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Download_thumb

that is really cool

Posted by Leander21[WBM] on March 29, 2009, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Iconator_e5413e9850e2294d5bfb655a9ead163b_thumb

well my background is now the one where Harry is holding his wand1 It looks fabulous!

Posted by PadfootLover4ever on March 29, 2009, 01:33 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

AWESOME!!!!! :D MORE HBP STUFF!

I’m soooo excited!!!!!! (obviously!)

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on March 29, 2009, 02:01 AM report to moderator
Masterofmystery08_thumb

Errm, yes, great. Where is a Ron one though? And Hermione? And Snape? And Draco? And Lupin? And Luna? And Neville? And…

Come on WB! Honestly!

Posted by galadriel12 (ROAR) on March 29, 2009, 05:42 AM report to moderator

"Well," said Riddle, smiling pleasantly, "how is it that [i]you[/i] -- a skinny boy with no extraordinary magical talent -- managed to defeat the greatest wizard of all time? How did [i]you[/i] escape with nothing but a scar, while Lord Voldemort's powers