WB Adds Wallpapers, Buddy Icons to Half-Blood Prince Website

HBP Film
March 28, 2009, 02:15 PM

Warner Bros has now added a few Wallpapers and two Buddy Icons to the official Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film website, as seen in their new downloads section.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Great. . . . . I should download some. . . :)

My fren create a group “ppl workin to free modern day slaves”
please join n support her n for the cause. . . .

www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/myleaky/groups/3651

thnx, lets make the world a better place to live. . . .

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 29, 2009, 08:41 AM report to moderator
Chibilupin_thumb

I expect there will be more wallpapers nearer the time. They did that for OoTP and a screensaver too!

Posted by moony_lupin on March 29, 2009, 08:43 AM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

Yea I hope they get more too! But these ones are still pretty kool!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on March 29, 2009, 08:49 AM report to moderator
Normal_tomriddle2_scarpotter_thumb

Don’t know about anyone else, but when I clicked on the link there was nothing there.

Posted by Huffleclaw65 on March 29, 2009, 09:29 AM report to moderator
Normal_tomriddle2_scarpotter_thumb

I tried again and it worked this time! Yay!!

Posted by Huffleclaw65 on March 29, 2009, 09:39 AM report to moderator
Capture_thumb

why only harry and dumbledore?

Posted by ChaseT on March 29, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator
2zpr1ao_thumb

haha i changed the backround on my dad’s computer….. and ran xD

Posted by Dobbyrox [WBM] on March 29, 2009, 10:42 AM report to moderator

At least they’re updating Harrypotter.com, they never do.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 29, 2009, 11:07 AM report to moderator
Becky_thumb

I dunno, I was hoping for a cool wallpaper, not just the posters again. For OotP they had a lot of really good ones that I had up for awhile. This is just… eh.

Posted by The Silver Doe on March 29, 2009, 11:34 AM report to moderator
Masterofmystery08_thumb

lisajean65, you have to wait a while. It takes some time to load. At least it was for me, and I have highspeed internet and a quite fast computer. At first I too thought there was nothing on the page, but I waited and eventually the HP logo thingy showed up.

I hope the WB gives us wallpapers for other characters or maybe groups (like they did with OotP, I still have one of them as my wallpaper on my computer) soon. Unlike others, I actually do like the look. It’s a consequent continuation from OotP where they started with the dark greeish and bluish theme. And I don’t mind the photoshopped look either. These posters, wallpapers et al are not supposed to be photos of the actors playing their characters, they are supposed to be artificial looking. At least that’s my impression. :)

Posted by galadriel12 (ROAR) on March 29, 2009, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

I love it! My computer also loves it all!

Posted by AbiDumbledore on March 29, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

Wish they had a little more of a selection >.>

Posted by Sarabi on March 29, 2009, 12:58 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

like everyone has already said, i hope they give us more than just harry and dumbledore. they probably will though, since the movie isn’t out for another 3 1/2 months!

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on March 29, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator

I hope they put up new stuff soon!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on March 29, 2009, 02:47 PM report to moderator
Hermionie_thumb

I’d love a poster with the trio or something, but these are good too :)

Posted by on March 29, 2009, 04:33 PM report to moderator

"Hey, Potter, how's your scar feeling?" called Malfoy. "Sure you don't need a lie-down? It must be, what, a whole week since you were in the hospital wing, that's a record for you, isn't it?"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014