Flyers for Harry Potter, the Exhibition Now Arriving

Movies
Posted by: Edward
March 29, 2009, 03:07 PM

Flyers have been appearing over the past week for the upcoming Harry Potter, the Exhibition that is set to take place at The Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, Illinois this spring.  Thanks to our own Abbey, we now have for you a number of images of this new flyer available here, here, and here in our Image Galleries.  The flyers sport the extended dates for the Exhibition as well as feature further details about the event.

As readers will remember, the Harry Potter, the Exhibition, which is a traveling display of costumes, sets, and props showcasing the craftsmanship from the Harry Potter films, opens on April 30th and runs through September 27th of this year.  Tickets for the event at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, Illinois are available, and can be purchased via this link.

If you spot any other Exhibition flyers, posters, or any other advertisements you may see in your area, please do email pictures of them to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Thanks much to Abbey!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

I wish I could go.. to far.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 30, 2009, 01:21 AM report to moderator
Leaky_thumb

Please come to Australia next !!!

Posted by Ravenclawed on March 30, 2009, 01:50 AM report to moderator
Normal_tomriddle2_scarpotter_thumb

I really wish I could go! But alas, it is not possible :(

Posted by Huffleclaw65 on March 30, 2009, 05:37 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I really wish I could go!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on March 30, 2009, 06:46 AM report to moderator
Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

Can some1 please invite me too it all exspence paid (yadda yadda)… This looks very interesting in loads of ways…

When will it come to the UK?

Posted by JustSuperMione on March 30, 2009, 08:05 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

That would be just too cool to go.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 30, 2009, 11:55 AM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

I am so going to that exhibit in Chicago! I can’t wait, it’s going to be so fantastic! I can’t wait to see everything!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on March 30, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

awwwwhhhhh I wish I could go :(

Luna_thumb

Got my tickets for June! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted by teach3 on March 30, 2009, 02:40 PM report to moderator
20110227_001_thumb

This is all well and good, but I wish it would come to the UK. Scotland is the home of Harry Potter, after all!

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on March 30, 2009, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Scarff_copy_thumb

FRIGG!!! i wish i coukld friggin go!

Posted by weasleyalltheway(rrooaarr!) on March 30, 2009, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Avator_thumb

oh my gosh i am sooo there!!!

Posted by ellamia on April 02, 2009, 10:38 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

I really wish i could go but i dont really have anyone to go with boo.

Posted by Horcruxalej on April 07, 2009, 05:48 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

I really wish i could go but i dont really have anyone to go with boo.

Posted by Horcruxalej on April 07, 2009, 05:48 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Think of a dream, quick," he told Ron, "in case the old toad comes our way."[br]"I did it last time," Ron protested, "it's your turn, you tell me one."[br]"Oh, I dunno..." said Harry desperately, who could not remember dreaming anything at all over the l