Which Wand Would You Choose?

Fans
March 29, 2009, 07:07 PM

Does the wand choose the wizard, or would you witches and wizards rather choose a wand replica used by a hero or villain? These are questions Universal Orlando is asking in the latest poll now online via the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park website, here.

Thanks UHP for emailing.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Ahh_thumb

While I would like to choose a wand used by a hero or villian, it may be fun to see what wand would choose me!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on March 29, 2009, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I would want the wand to choose me! I’m going to take the poll! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on March 29, 2009, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Always_thumb

yeah i’ve taken the poll already and I said I would want the wand to choose me!

Posted by SassySnitch on March 29, 2009, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

According to HP Canon the wand has to choose you!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on March 29, 2009, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Snape_vs__sirius_normal_thumb

It would be more “authentic” cannon for “the wand” to choose the “wizard.”

Thanks for altering us to the poll…

Posted by Lunabelle7 on March 29, 2009, 07:21 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I like the wand choosing the wizard…or in my case witch…I love these Polls…its like the fans are the ones making the theme park ^ _ ^

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on March 29, 2009, 07:26 PM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

Thanks for the update.. Just like everyone else I prefer a wand that choses me ;)

Posted by Niphai on March 29, 2009, 07:26 PM report to moderator
King_s-cross-station---harr_thumb

Personalized wands ftw! Although, I’m very attached to my Alivan’s wand…
The heroes’ and villains’ wands are lamed and deformed (and bones!) anyway.

Posted by Arka on March 29, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator
4266_95379003085_554113085_2686657_2975125_n_thumb

that is SO COOL!! I can’t wait to go there and get a kick ass wand of my own

Posted by Sam H. on March 29, 2009, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Wtfsnails_thumb

I’d rather have it choose me =D

I wonder if they’ll have a lot of wand-related injuries at the park. xD Like eyes getting poked out or eardrums ruptured (poor neville).

Posted by justfollow on March 29, 2009, 07:36 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

A wand that chooses me and only me, of course. It would work best. Although, as a Muggle, I’d rather have one owned by a hero, for the nostalgia. lol

Posted by maera-kyrie on March 29, 2009, 07:40 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

I’d definitely want a personalised one! :)

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on March 29, 2009, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

I want it to choose me! Harry’s wand just wouldn’t work that well for me…

Posted by Imperiused! on March 29, 2009, 07:51 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

I would definitely want a wand that chooses me.

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on March 29, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator

Wand chooses you!

Posted by Necrotoxin on March 29, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"...all they've really said is that the Order's trying to stop people joining Vol --"[br]There was a sharp intake of breath from Ron.[br]"-- [i]demort,"[/i] said Harry firmly. "When are you going to start using his name? Sirius and Lupin do."[br]Ron ignor