Which Wand Would You Choose?

Fans
March 29, 2009, 07:07 PM

Does the wand choose the wizard, or would you witches and wizards rather choose a wand replica used by a hero or villain? These are questions Universal Orlando is asking in the latest poll now online via the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park website, here.

Thanks UHP for emailing.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

1980 Points

wand chooses u!! and i like that poll.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on March 29, 2009, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Duh, the wand choosing the wizard! :) That poll was weird. But idk, other people may want the other choices o.O

Posted by Christine on March 29, 2009, 08:55 PM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

It seems like the majority would like a personalized wand, and I’d have to agree. It’s more fun to have a wand that is just for you :)

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on March 29, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

whoaa. i’d want the wand to choose me.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on March 29, 2009, 09:01 PM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

Oh for heavens sake! More people want the replicas?! But…the wand should choose the wizard!!
I wonder if we can take the quiz again? To knock some sense into it?

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on March 29, 2009, 09:01 PM report to moderator
Witch_hat_thumb

Are they going to have a salesman dressed as Ollivander letting wands choose wizards? I wonder how he would be trained.

Posted by *H*ROAR Mudblood Proud on March 29, 2009, 09:03 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Wand chooses you! Definitely! If you want you could just get the wand from the noble collection!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on March 29, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Who DOESN’T want their own wand from Ollivander’s!?

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on March 29, 2009, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Who DOESN’T want their own wand from Ollivander’s!?

Dailyprophet_thumb

Yeah, the first thing I’m buying at the park is my own personalized wand! I totally want a wand that’sjust for me. If I wanted Harry’s or Voldemort’s wands, I could by them from Noble Collection.

Posted by Richie Gagen on March 29, 2009, 09:30 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

any of those wands would be cool, but obviously the better choice would be the personalized one. just voted :]

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on March 29, 2009, 09:33 PM report to moderator
Normal_tomriddle2_scarpotter_thumb

I would definitely want the wand to choose me. Then it would truly be mine.

Posted by Huffleclaw65 on March 29, 2009, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Download_thumb

i want the wand to choose me

Posted by Leander21[WBM] on March 29, 2009, 09:59 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

I’d want my own wand! That’s how it is in the wizard world, after all. Ha ha.

Posted by tubaturtle on March 29, 2009, 10:00 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

I chose the wand that will choose me! Of course I would want my own, my very OWN wand. Who wouldn’t?! :D

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on March 29, 2009, 10:06 PM report to moderator

"Library books are not to be taken outside the school," said Snape. "Give it to me. Five points from Gryffindor."[br]"He's just made that rule up," Harry muttered angrily as Snape limped away. "Wonder what's wrong with his leg?"[br]"Dunno, but I hope it's