Which Wand Would You Choose?

Fans
March 29, 2009, 07:07 PM

Does the wand choose the wizard, or would you witches and wizards rather choose a wand replica used by a hero or villain? These are questions Universal Orlando is asking in the latest poll now online via the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park website, here.

Thanks UHP for emailing.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Dsc00472_thumb

I want my own wand thanks!! :)

Posted by a1000wtp[FTC!!] on March 31, 2009, 04:37 AM report to moderator
Evanna2_thumb

i would really like one that chooses me. or else it wouldnt feel like i was doing it right, like i was some desperate muggle trying to get a wand of my own. sigh as if those thoughts ever entered my mind…

Posted by tonksgirl *ROAR* on March 31, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator

This idea popped into my head a few days ago, but, I thought it would be really cool if they made a store or something, in the park, where you could go, and pick out ur own little plush owl (so you would have a choice between a snowy owl, a great horned owl, a barn owl, etc.), and then you could register it and name it, and that would be your own personal owl. You know, sort of like a Build-A-Bear store, but with owls.

Posted by sarahjaxx7 on March 31, 2009, 12:53 PM report to moderator
100_2184_thumb

Since you can already buy Wand Replocas from Noble for Heroes and Villains, then I would prefer to pick my own wand. I think that would cool.

Posted by Lost_Boy on March 31, 2009, 05:44 PM report to moderator
Love_thumb

This theme park is going to rock. The wand chooses you! 88% voted for it! I can’t wait to be chosen by a wand!

Posted by Gindelwall-e on March 31, 2009, 07:53 PM report to moderator
Download_thumb

there is no other way then the wand choosing, you hands down lol

Posted by Leander21[WBM] on March 31, 2009, 11:26 PM report to moderator
Img0002_thumb

I want a wand to choose me. I want a Dragon Heartstring Ash made for me.

Posted by Whitewolf24 (ROAR! ) on April 02, 2009, 03:00 AM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

the wand chooses you!

Posted by rebel on April 02, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

I would want to have both.

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on April 02, 2009, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Avator_thumb

OK why cant i have both? i’d love to collect harry rons hermys dubledore and tonks’ wands AND let a wand for me, to choose me… i wonder if 20 galleons will be enough for each?

Posted by ellamia on April 02, 2009, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Slyth2_thumb

ok cool :)

Posted by NoeLover42 on April 09, 2009, 04:14 AM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

It would be so cool to have a wand that chooses me!

Posted by Heather [Conure] [WBM] on April 09, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator
You_know_poo_who_thumb

OOOOohhhhh I chose a Personalized Ollivander wand that chooses you :) :) Do you think they’re including it in the Harry Potter sets?

Posted by Happy_Orange on April 13, 2009, 02:25 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Mr. Filch, the caretaker, has asked me, for what he tells me is the four hundred and sixty-second time, to remind you all that magic is not permitted in corridors between classes, nor are a number of other things, all of which can be checked on the exten