LeakyNews.com

Tweeting Tom Felton

Felton
March 03, 2009, 07:56 PM

Here is an offbeat, yet rather cool piece of news tonight: actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) has joined the legions of us on Twitter. The actor confirmed to Feltbeats.com that he is now part of the very popular online short messaging service, and you can follow Tom's official Twitter via this link http://twitter.com/tomfelton (you can also see a very recent picture of the actor as he is currently filming a new movie 13 hours). Finally Feltbeats has a fantastic new photo of the actor taken as part of a professional photoshoot for Heat Radio. You can learn more about Twitter here, as well as follow Leaky here, PotterCast here and LeakyCon 2009 here.

On a related note, there are a variety of media outlets carrying the story that actress Emma Watson has supposedly announced that she has been accepted into Yale, and this claim was made via Twitter.  Please note: the Twitter account in question is under an assumed name, and is not an open public one like so many of the celebrities officially on Twitter such as Tom Felton, Stephen Fry, Ashton Kutcher etc, so please keep this in the rumor category for now.  TLC is working to obtain veracity of this claim, and will update with more when we can.

Thanks so much to Feltbeats.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Laurie_kins_yahoo

I’m kinda embarrassed how excited this made me.

Posted by snapealicious on March 03, 2009, 09:32 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Is it sad that I didn’t know about Twitter until a couple of weeks ago? Well, it’s nice Tom likes to communicate with fans.

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 03, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Dsc05228_thumb

Tom dont do it it’ll take your life over :D

Posted by ProfKnight on March 03, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Nickpic_thumb

Very cool, glad to see Potter Actors joining the many actors on twitter, it’s a great way to actually develop a community of fans instead of just be admired from afar.

The Septumsempra (at least I assume that’s what that is) on the other hand, creepy!

Posted by Nicholas Moline on March 03, 2009, 09:48 PM report to moderator

LoL…I actually didn’t know he sings. :p

He’s not the best, but he has a natural talent. I liked the videos on Feltbeat.com.

Posted by on March 03, 2009, 10:02 PM report to moderator
76234_1490362014606_1100640100_31136626_1593032_n_thumb

i so saved the picture and made a group about this lol

Posted by oOo Vetty oOo [ROAR] iL0VESEAMUS on March 03, 2009, 10:07 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-10-29_at_12

goes to follow Tom Felton

that’s really awesome that he tweets about eating pancakes! that just shows how down to earth he is. he doesn’t have public relations ppl tweeting for him!

Posted by KatherineWeasley on March 03, 2009, 10:12 PM report to moderator
Dddd_thumb

Whoa!!wat was dat Snap ab’t:-O..no wonder his mom dint lyk it xD

Posted by afsha J on March 03, 2009, 10:55 PM report to moderator
06_thumb

Sweet! Now we need all the actors using twitter. Maybe he’ll update as much as Stephen Fry does. :P

If Emma wants to continue acting, I don’t think Yale would be the right choice. Not doubting her intelligence, but that would be lots of work.

Posted by silverwings [FTC!] on March 03, 2009, 11:12 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I can’t express the nerdiness I felt when I clicked the follow button on his twitter page. oh dear.

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on March 03, 2009, 11:26 PM report to moderator
Raven_emma_dan_yahoo

awesome he got a twitter. now dan, emma and rupert should get one.

Posted by redfan4ever on March 03, 2009, 11:33 PM report to moderator
30464_1392052514744_1035060117_31032663_3638239_n_thumb

i am totally following him now.

Posted by tearsoflemonade [FTC!] on March 03, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator
Moodysdobby_thumb

I wished I could get Twitter to work on my phone. : (

Posted by Moody One ♥ROAR♥ on March 04, 2009, 12:24 AM report to moderator

That’s really cool.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 04, 2009, 12:30 AM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

i just picked my jaw off the floor after staring at that picture for the past five minutes.. OMG!!!! he looks smokin’ hot, Caliente.. Yup i just said hot in spanish and i don’t bring my spanish out just for anyone, lol.. i’m saving that picture under my faves.. WOW!!!!

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on March 04, 2009, 12:52 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?