LeakyNews.com

Tweeting Tom Felton

Felton
March 03, 2009, 07:56 PM

Here is an offbeat, yet rather cool piece of news tonight: actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) has joined the legions of us on Twitter. The actor confirmed to Feltbeats.com that he is now part of the very popular online short messaging service, and you can follow Tom's official Twitter via this link http://twitter.com/tomfelton (you can also see a very recent picture of the actor as he is currently filming a new movie 13 hours). Finally Feltbeats has a fantastic new photo of the actor taken as part of a professional photoshoot for Heat Radio. You can learn more about Twitter here, as well as follow Leaky here, PotterCast here and LeakyCon 2009 here.

On a related note, there are a variety of media outlets carrying the story that actress Emma Watson has supposedly announced that she has been accepted into Yale, and this claim was made via Twitter.  Please note: the Twitter account in question is under an assumed name, and is not an open public one like so many of the celebrities officially on Twitter such as Tom Felton, Stephen Fry, Ashton Kutcher etc, so please keep this in the rumor category for now.  TLC is working to obtain veracity of this claim, and will update with more when we can.

Thanks so much to Feltbeats.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

also loved the blood picture.. it was crzy..

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on March 04, 2009, 01:00 AM report to moderator
Weasleycar_thumb

Hmm… I just made a twitter account like 2 days ago to follow leaky…. crazy. I have posted this before and I’ll say it again…. him in front of that mirror! Gets me every time!

Posted by But Hagrid... on March 04, 2009, 01:42 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

that picture is crazy! how exciting, i just signed up for twitter today ( and it wasn’t bc of tom, it was bc they mentioned it on pottersplosion) and i already have a celeb ha ha ha!

Me_aveclechapeaud_aretha_thumb

His Twitter is ten times funnier if you picture Draco saying it. Especially the pancake one.

Posted by accio_salmon on March 04, 2009, 02:45 AM report to moderator
Icon_-_me2_thumb

Ooh, those are some nice pictures. Very nice.

Posted by elfinblaze on March 04, 2009, 02:58 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

“lovely” ops i thing hes hot in the photo. spit the blood.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on March 04, 2009, 03:01 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Cool…very exciting news!! :D

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on March 04, 2009, 03:27 AM report to moderator
Da_copy_thumb

Ha, just read his first day of twitter. He just watched The Trueman Show and it freaked him out! Good film though. Hi picture of filming on last day…could that be a spoiler!?! I mean all that fake blood on him doesnt bode well for the character plays, lol.

When I am famous, I will get a twitter account. Until then, though, I have no idea why anyone would want to follow me around. Besides, I would be just typing: “I am now on MyLeaky.” ;)

Posted by Professor Potter on March 04, 2009, 03:35 AM report to moderator
1196161_thumb

Ok, the twitter-users are starting to pile up, looks like I should be getting an account…

Posted by Mr J on March 04, 2009, 04:57 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

ok, i’m joinin twitter !!!!

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 04, 2009, 05:19 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

Nice studio portrait. Who noticed the brown contact lenses in the bloody chest photo?

Posted by Graymayne on March 04, 2009, 05:51 AM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Cool pic!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on March 04, 2009, 07:15 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Everyone seems to have twitter now. I just reacently discovered it (yeah, I live under a rock) and don’t really understand what it’s all about and how it works.

Anyway, I loved Tom’s post (Pancakes and The Truman Show!) and the photo made my day.

Posted by Dances with Dobby on March 04, 2009, 07:43 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Aw, he “misses his girl”. WHY is Tom so adorable?!

Posted by Christine on March 04, 2009, 07:59 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Twitter! i’ve herd of it but have never been on it and don’t know how to work it! But it sounds cool! Go Tom!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on March 04, 2009, 09:36 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?