High Res Editions of Six Character Posters from Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
March 31, 2009, 06:29 AM

A quick note to say the six recently released character posters from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince are now in our galleries in a high res version, courtesy of Warner Bros.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Wow!! I’ll take a look at them soon. :D

Posted by Mairéad on March 31, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

YAY! I am so glad Ron’s not wearing that stupid helmet thing, I hope he doesn’t wear it too much in the movie, I wanna see that windswept hair ;) And I think it goes without saying that Hermione/Emma looks great and ready to kick arse – all she needs is Ron standing beside her and the image is complete XD

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on March 31, 2009, 07:14 AM report to moderator

Great posters! Love the Snape, Malfoy and DD ones! Harry and Ron they are succeeding in keeping young looking, they seem to get younger with each film. Not so sure about the Hermione one, she looks a bit too muggle.

Posted by anne1 on March 31, 2009, 07:19 AM report to moderator

YAY!
I can’t wait!

Posted by RightLeftMiddle {WBM} on March 31, 2009, 07:21 AM report to moderator
Photo_1_thumb

I can’t believe how excited just seeing the posters gets me. I agree with anne1 about Hermione looking to muggle though.

Posted by Lulu42 on March 31, 2009, 07:25 AM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

Ahhh, omg, ron looks smokin’!!! These pics are awesome! I can’t wait for the movie!

Posted by Brianna on March 31, 2009, 08:10 AM report to moderator
Copy_of_hg_thumb

Looks good! :)

Posted by Edza on March 31, 2009, 08:20 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Great. . . . :)

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 31, 2009, 08:32 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Thanks for sharing these. I will replace the low-res ones with these. I love the much heavier detail in it.

Posted by Kirk on March 31, 2009, 08:34 AM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I want the Ron poster! They all look amazing!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on March 31, 2009, 08:35 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_thumb

There great… love them.

Posted by Mistress_Of_Voldemort on March 31, 2009, 08:45 AM report to moderator
Download_thumb

they look really cool

Posted by Leander21[WBM] on March 31, 2009, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

YESSSSSSSS! at last!

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on March 31, 2009, 10:04 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

The posters look really dramatic. The Snape poster is great!

Posted by budgie on March 31, 2009, 10:56 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

awesome posters :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on March 31, 2009, 11:22 AM report to moderator

"Yeh did it! An' agains' the Horntail an' all, an' yeh know Charlie said that was the wors' --"[br]"Thanks, Hagrid," said Harry loudly, so that Hagrid wouldn't blunder on and reveal that he had shown Harry the dragons beforehand.